• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

post your most accurate bolt rig in 22lr

THATS IT.. i wanna see whats your personally most accurate bolt 22lr sticks i know 40x's rock but wanna see what else is out there that a tack driver with what glass is on it thanks

My most accurate is my Anschutz 1807

Anschutz-1807.jpg

Another good one is my H&R 5200 (Model 12), it sports either iron sights or my Remington 24X Scope

HandR5200_1.jpg

Another accurate but light rifle is my CZ 452 Military trainer, but I don't have a photo of it.

CZ 455 PT with SS 16x42

Attachments

• CZ455PTs.jpg
    CZ455PTs.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 25
I don't think I can participate in this thread, I have already posted my most accurate rimfire in the "Show your rimfire sticks thread"

Seriously though, there is already a thread exactly for this very thing there, with several pictures already in it, so why is there a need for another?

Only 2 bolt guns, both 22. Savage BTV w/ Simmons WTC 6.5-20x50 w/ AO will give me just over MOA at 100 yards, and my Mossberg 44US-C hovers around 2 MOA with the peeps at 50 yards (have a hard time seeing past that with the irons).

My Savage Axis with SWFA SS 20X fixed scope under 1 MOA all day unless wind >20 mph. Hits 1/4" bullseye on 3" Shoot and See targets most of the time a 25 yards from the bench. Cheap fun for all ages (grand kids).

My Savage Axis with SWFA SS 20X fixed scope under 1 MOA all day unless wind >20 mph. Hits 1/4" bullseye on 3" Shoot and See targets most of the time a 25 yards from the bench...
... if you do your part...

my most accurate 22LR started as a CZ455 Varmint 22LR,,swapped stocks to a Klinsky Std Match from Denny,Dip Adjustable sear and springs set at 6 ounces and no creep,,Dip firing pin spring,Lilja heavy .900 no taper barrel torqued to 50 inch lbs and the action screws at 18 inch lbs,,Anschutz 11mm to Redfield sight base adapter,,Premier PNW rear sight with Gehmann 510 adjustable iris,10 inch bloop tube wit Kimber 82G globe fitted with Anschutz adjustable 1.8-4.3mm Vario swing insert,

with RWS R50 ammo it will shoot 5 shot 100 yard groups average less that .800,,shoots 100 yard ten shot groups a tad under 1 inch,,it will hold the x-ring on the A25 at 100 most of the time also,,200/18X targets are not uncommon at all and anything less than 15X is very rare,

100 yard targets from a rest.

click value test,,sight is advertised as 1/4 moa clix bt with 22 inch barrel and 10 inch tube the adjustments are some finer,,shot a 48 clix box and instead of 12 moa it only moved 9.2..very repeatable adjustments though,,

the Lilja barrel is worth its weight in gold to a serious smallbore shooter.

Last edited:
My two most accurate are an Anschutz 1808 with Shilen barrel and a 2007 with Lilja barrel. Both will shoot 1/2" and better at 100 yds. Last time I accuracy tested some ammo in the 2007 I got a .384" C-T-C 5 shot group at 100 yds. My 10/22 Kidd is almost as accurate, but is much more difficult to shoot from a rest.

placed the 54Match on a benchrest stock, steady and undisturbed as possible,(no wind) no optics, no globe sights, NOTHING_
putted in line w.the target a the 50mts: even printed the same tight 5rds. one-hole-group...
not necessarily on the bullseye center,of course, but tight enough to understand that the weak link of the chain isn't this rifle...

Of my many accurate 22LR bolt guns, this one is probably the most accurate. It's a 1972 Anschutz 1407. Smithed by Mark Chesboro of MT Guns. Factory bbl shortened to 20" and rechambered, converted the single-shot action to a repeater that uses CZ-45x magazines:
1407R_LARRC_02_1200.jpg

Last edited:
I guess my stuff is a little different. For pure accuracy the Russians have the edge over my 40x and Sako. I love shootin' the bolt guns...

Keith

Russian CM-2 with Russian sights and Gehman 530.

CM-2, Mk4

Russian URAL, Mk4

Sako Varmint, MK4, can

40x, GS

Of my many accurate 22LR bolt guns, this one is probably the most accurate. It's a 1972 Anschutz 1407. Smithed by Mark Chesboro of MT Guns. Factory bbl shortened to 20" and rechambered, converted the single-shot action to a repeater that uses CZ-45x magazines:
1407R_LARRC_02_1200.jpg

sweeet!!! i likey

I guess my stuff is a little different. For pure accuracy the Russians have the edge over my 40x and Sako. I love shootin' the bolt guns...

Keith

Russian CM-2 with Russian sights and Gehman 530.

CM-2, Mk4

Russian URAL, Mk4

Sako Varmint, MK4, can

40x, GS

good looking stable of studs there, you sure you can shoot 1 shot 1 hole group with all them,LOL

good looking stable of studs there, you sure you can shoot 1 shot 1 hole group with all them,LOL

Sure I can...."if I do my part"! :cool:

I added that a couple of years ago as a joke because it seemed everybody and their brother could shoot a 1/4" group at ______ (you fill in the yardage) if they "did their part". Just me being a smart ass.

Thanks for the good words. I guess my favorite of the bunch would be the green Russian.

Black Talon's rig just gets me all giddy lookin' at it.

Keith

Sako Quad in Manners stock, always wears an SWR Spectre. Photos have been posted previously.

Sure I can...."if I do my part"! :cool:

I added that a couple of years ago as a joke because it seemed everybody and their brother could shoot a 1/4" group at ______ (you fill in the yardage) if they "did their part". Just me being a smart ass.

Thanks for the good words. I guess my favorite of the bunch would be the green Russian.

Black Talon's rig just gets me all giddy lookin' at it.

Keith

my Annie MPR 64 gets me sporting wood
keith i know what you mean, how many french models can there be on here. an all day long LOL
we have a few of the comrades show up at the CONOVER 22 TSC match an can hang pretty good