• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Posting Pictures

andrews1958

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Maine/Africa
I did a search and did not find anything off hand that tells you how to post pictures on Sniper's hide. Can someone send a link or info on how to post pictures? I am new and probably slow. Just need some help Thanks

Re: Posting Pictures

I made a mistake and sent a personal email to SH apologizing for my error which they accepted.

I am relatively new to this site (which is now my favorite) and I was unable to find what I was looking for after doing a search and also forgot the rules about posting twice

I posted a 2nd time because for some reason I was unable to respond again on the first post when I did not get a clear response answer.

Your first thread got locked by a mod for good reason and that's why you couldn't respond.

As for posting pics...not sure if your search-fu is weak or what the heck happened, but there are PLENTY of threads floating around on this subject that should have appeared with any typical search. Just use the link LL provided above, or try using the Hide Google search engine linked to in my sig line below and just type in "how to post pics" and see the multitude of results that pop up that should get you the info you seek.

I had some help, and needed it. go to this site, register and you can upload your pictures. Once they are in your album, if you hover over the picture you will get a drop down menu. Go to the bottom, left click on it and you will see it copy that pic. I keep both sites open, go back to my post, right click at the end and paste. It should show
url]