• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POTUS makes an announcement

SirDrinksAlot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2012
TX
The President is currently speaking on the policy process the administration will persue in the wake of the CT Shooting. Watch: wh.gov/live

eta: Sorry guys, apparently there's been some kind of a delay and it is still not playing.

Re: POTUS makes an announcement

Hopefully won't be as bad as we predicted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully won't be as bad as we predicted. </div></div>

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first.

They are not out to ban cosmetic items this time.

This has me muey worried.

The gist of what was said is up on the MSM web sites.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully won't be as bad as we predicted. </div></div>

your kidding right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch Engage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully won't be as bad as we predicted. </div></div>

your kidding right? </div></div>
Honestly, no I'm not.
I don't recall the 94 ban effecting myself all that much either. I bought Ar's during it, never did miss the bayonet lug. Bought preban hi-caps also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch Engage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully won't be as bad as we predicted. </div></div>

your kidding right?</div></div>

don't forget that the average attention span in this country is now about the same length of time as it takes to change drudge headlines. remember how the entire country was gonna riot because of george zimmerman? yeah, that never happened.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: herro prease</div><div class="ubbcode-body">remember how the entire country was gonna riot because of george zimmerman? yeah, that never happened. </div></div>

That was because they went and arrested an innocent man out of fear of a riot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: herro prease</div><div class="ubbcode-body">remember how the entire country was gonna riot because of george zimmerman? yeah, that never happened. </div></div>

That was because they went and arrested an innocent man out of fear of a riot. </div></div>

No it's cause someone gave them free phones
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killswitch Engage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully won't be as bad as we predicted. </div></div>

your kidding right? </div></div>
Honestly, no I'm not.
I don't recall the 94 ban effecting myself all that much either. I bought Ar's during it, never did miss the bayonet lug. Bought preban hi-caps also. </div></div>

You aren't going to have to worry about mixing and matching features if they manage to shove confiscation (unlikely) through, or even just a cessation of manufacture and sales with or without registration (more probable) of what would become contraband.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No it's cause someone gave them free phones
whistle.gif
</div></div>

That lady sounded like a cracked out Elmo screaming "OBAMA PHONE!!!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: herro prease</div><div class="ubbcode-body">remember how the entire country was gonna riot because of george zimmerman? yeah, that never happened. </div></div>

That was because they went and arrested an innocent man out of fear of a riot.</div></div>

No. It was because they were sure Trayvon was innocent. Zim had to go into hiding because people were pushing for punishment without trial...

Here is the video you wanted to post.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ4J-2H0_os"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ4J-2H0_os" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So has everyone forgotten about the fiscal cliff yet? </div></div>Thousands of more people refinanced their home mortgages with low interest loans from Fannie Mae. Those mortgages were just purchased by the Fed with $1 trillion new dollars. That fiscal cliff you saw was just a mirage of fiscal shoreline now washed clean and invigorated by Ben Bernake and his financial environmental cleanup crew.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here is the video you wanted to post.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ4J-2H0_os"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lQ4J-2H0_os" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Heh thanks, didn't have that at the time =).