• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I'm getting when attempting to click on your link ?

403 Forbidden​

ck to see if there's an age verification popup.
if you clear that, it looks to be working.
$61/lb & still in stock.

They seem to be legitimate. I had YouTubed what's going on in the primer/powder world and their inventory video from a few weeks ago popped up. Their YT channel is active.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Alliant RL-23 ***rare***

screen shot, so it looks legit... 4-23 in stock

1713919528810.png

Free hazmat no code for orders over 99 bucks and some bullets half off at PV

ETA today only

Edit again looking at the fine print only for black powder, powder substitutes, primers, and percussion caps so?

Last edited:
If you’re a prime member at Target Sports USA, today they’re having 12% off select products.
Looks like primers are discounted. A case of CCI 450’s is $375 + hazmat/shipping.

there's 8# of RL16 for $420 and 9# of H4831SC for $400 private sale in/near SLC, UT if anybody is local

Is it me, or is it easier and cheaper to find powder local now than online? It used to be the other way around, meaning the local guys were trying to gouge higher prices than the online guys. Now I can get RL16 local about $100 cheaper than online. Same with H4350, Varget, and several other powders, $50 cheaper than online

Is it me, or is it easier and cheaper to find powder local now than online? It used to be the other way around, meaning the local guys were trying to gouge higher prices than the online guys. Now I can get RL16 local about $100 cheaper than online. Same with H4350, Varget, and several other powders, $50 cheaper than online
In Texas I've been on a lot of work trips stopping into LGS and seeing overall higher prices on powder but I've been scoring normal prices on 210m and 215m

I.e. $80 for a lb of varget but $11 per 100 of 210Ms

Free shipping (still have to pay hazmat) over 99 bucks at PV except for you guys in Alaska and Hawaii .

FWIW, I have had great SD and accuracy with those RUAG primers. They (at least my lot) seem to be just a smidge larger than 450s. Nice when you get a lot of firings on your brass.

Reactions: JPaul
Precision Reloading has 5-10% off for certain purchase thresholds, ends today
$10 Off When YouSpend $100 to $249 (Use Coupon Code: RSS1)
$25 Off When YouSpend $250 to $499 (Use Coupon Code: RSS2)

$50 Off When YouSpend $500 or More (Use Coupon Code: RSS3)

^ and from the product description: " increased muzzle velocity without increased chamber pressure and without increased wear on the gun!."

LOLZ It's Mageric

Last edited:
Reactions: babyguppy
Accurate 2520