• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Is $50/lb. delivered the new "regular" price now?

You're given a 2 lb. limit but hit with whatever HAZMAT fee they decide to charge.

Is $50/lb. delivered the new "regular" price now?

Depends on the retailer. Factors to consider:
  • 1lb or 8lb bottle
  • Bottle limits per order
  • Overall retailer pricing
  • Retailer hazmat/shipping pricing
The stuff that doesn't get sold out in 30 second tends to be the worst case scenario. 1lb bottle, limited quantity, higher price overall, addon shipping costs. Stuff that sells out quickly is closer to "regular" prices. Look at Powdervalley for example, they are quite reasonable. Grafs is close behind.

Reactions: DIBBS
Depends on the retailer. Factors to consider:
  • 1lb or 8lb bottle
  • Bottle limits per order
  • Overall retailer pricing
  • Retailer hazmat/shipping pricing
The stuff that doesn't get sold out in 30 second tends to be the worst case scenario. 1lb bottle, limited quantity, higher price overall, addon shipping costs. Stuff that sells out quickly is closer to "regular" prices. Look at Powdervalley for example, they are quite reasonable. Grafs is close behind.
I just purchased from Powder Valley. While no limits, I could only get three 1 lb. jugs. I was able to do that twice this last round of 4350. Average price-$50/lb. delivered. I did email and asked to combine my two orders into one to save a little of shipping and HAZMAT. They replied stating they couldn't*. Even if they had, it would have worked out to about $47.xx/lb. delivered.

*I had a third order, original order that day, for bullets. I just happened to have my browser open and PV's webpage open when word came down they had 4350. I asked to combine all three orders. No big deal as it really wouldn't have saved me much and to be perfectly honest, I'm thrilled I managed to get 6 lbs. of 4350.

My Brownells order the week before for Varget worked out to about the same.

Really wish I hadn't sold that 8lb. jug last year. But I wasn't really loading and someone needed it. I was a bit embarrassed to sell it for $250ish, it's what I had paid at Sportsman's, but that's a bargain by today's standards.

Reactions: KZP
Local farm and garden got a couple pallets of 9mm...19 bucks/50 fmj. Also had remington 223 ammo for a paltry 699/k. Powder/primers... nada. A Few calibers rifle ammo available. Normally 2 box limit, but no limit on the 9mm fodder.

20220122_154444.jpg

Last edited:
Local farm and garden got a couple pallets of 9mm...19 bucks/50 fmj. Also had remington 223 ammo for a paltry 699/k. Powder/primers... nada. A Few calibers rifle ammo available. Normally 2 box limit, but no limit on the 9mm fodder.

View attachment 7792893
Seeing a-lot of ammo locally here as well. No limit, because nobody is buying at the marked pricing.

Reactions: DIBBS and Tx_Aggie
Haven't seen these in a while. Brownells has Fed 205M SR primers

Got some bought thank you!

Brownells have Federal gold match small rifle primers in stock, 2 bricks max per order

Spotted Fed 215Ms in the wild last week at LGS - hadn’t seen any over a year.

Thanks!!! Long time no see.

Methinks that the Powder Valley website crashed perhaps. I have tried a couple times as well without success

Reactions: J Industries
Just go an email from these guys about berger bullets

Same from Mile High w/ some Berger & Lapua in-stock. Not sure what all, but did see some 308 185gr Juggernauts.

One pounders.... GO

Gone as soon as I posted almost.