• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

You can obviously do what you want but when this stops a little then prices will come down and availability will go up.
LOL, no it won't.

Most of you guys seem to have zero concept of how business works. I mean how it really works, not the superficial third grade understanding like yours.

LOL, no it won't.

Most of you guys seem to have zero concept of how business works. I mean how it really works, not the superficial third grade understanding like yours.
I’m sure you’d love for an excuse to enlighten us Oh Wise One. I’ve lived through 3-4 cycles of this panic buying, shortage, BS as a shooter and re-loader.

I know that when people buy Varget at almost 200% more than what it sold for 2 years ago within 60 seconds of it going online that Hodgdon has no reason to lower prices. Why would they? Their costs have gone up too, I know. I know there are a lot of factors for higher prices and short supply.

I also know that when people start seeing more on the shelves and stop buying it “when they don’t even need it” then prices are more likely to go down. Of course in this post-covid, high inflation, Biden controlled America there are a lot of other factors but this thread was meant to help out other hide members, not for pissing contests and trolls.

I’m practicing some self control as I have most of what I need for a long time. If you don’t need it, leave some for the next guy. Maybe even post about it here to help someone out instead of gloating.

Or buy it and sell it on gunbroker for 4-5 times it’s original value if you feel like a dick. If you need to make a quick buck off fellow shooters that badly then you likely don’t understand business that well after all because you’re acting like a broke bitch.

I just bought 5k too. I've heard mixed reviews.

Desperate times. Desperate measures I guess.

The large rifle primers from them work 100%. I don't expect these to be any different.

I've also read mixed reviews about Russian-made Murom primers (which have been sold under Wolf and Tula names in the US before). I've shot literally 5K of their small pistol primers without a single problem. Not one. I bet 95% of the people who have problems either short seat them or use super light hammer or striker springs and then blame the primers.

I don't listen to anyone but myself any more.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
If you need to make a quick buck off fellow shooters that badly then you likely don’t understand business that well after all because you’re acting like a broke bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the fuck do you think the people who know how to make money make money?

Hint: savings isn't it.

I haven’t vetted their legitimacy but heard they were.

Just a follow up. I received my order of 2k cci450’s from them yesterday. Took about 1.5 weeks from order to delivery

Just a follow up. I received my order of 2k cci450’s from them yesterday. Took about 1.5 weeks from order to delivery
I ordered 2k on 3/17. Got a shipping notice on 3/18 and tracking claims a deliver date of 3/23. Did you pre-order? Sounds like you ordered before they got them and the you were prioritized when they arrived.

I found them on ammo seek. I just checked my emails and shows I ordered on 3/10, got a tracking number 3/11. They were supposed to be delivered earlier in the week but got delays and showed up yesterday.

When I ordered their website said they were in stock so don’t think it was a preorder

and H-335 8lb's as well

Missed the Varget but got the last 6lbs of N135 off of precisionreloading. Haven't tried any of that yet.

8 lb. Varget is back in stock again at Hodgdon. Just picked up 16 lbs.

Edit: "was" in stock

Last edited:
god damn it.. seriously?? It was out 15 min ago. wtf are they doing over there?

I just kept refreshing the page every minute or so. May have been a fluke or someone may have cancelled an order. I've been trying to get that shit for months now.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I didn't complete my checkout. Maybe they hold it based on cart addition.

Powder Valley has Several different Shooters World Powders in Stock - Precision Rifle, AR Plus, Blackout, SOCOM and Tactical Rifle.
They have 5 less pounds of Precision Rifle Powder ( Lovex canister propellant S062 ) in stock after my order.

Last edited:
lies.. ive been refreshing every minute and haven't seen it once on the hogden site. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
20220323_144528.jpg

I just called and Sherry said they had 68 eight lbrs and they sold within an hour earlier today.

Reactions: Edgecrusher