• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

At Hodgdon site, with 5 items in cart, what does it take to check out? The 'checkout' button keeps taking me to a page explaining the 5 item limit. Is this one of those keep-trying-a-thousand-times web stores?
System is stalling until it comes back and tells you your cart is empty

Reactions: Tchitcherine
Scored 8-lbs of H1000 at Hodgdon yesterday (singles), and another 8-lbs at Midsouth today (big jug) ... I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket !!!

Reactions: DIBBS
I asked Hodgdon about combining two orders as I made them as quick as I could. They say they only allow 1 order per customer per month, and max 5 skus of the same powder. Anyone run into this problem?

I asked Hodgdon about combining two orders as I made them as quick as I could. They say they only allow 1 order per customer per month, and max 5 skus of the same powder. Anyone run into this problem?
It's not a "problem". It's their policy and it's plastered all over the site before you add to cart for checkout.

Thanks - Picked up 4lbs of N555.

I picked up 10 lbs H1000 at midsouth!! My buddy tipped me off this morning about the time Hodgdon had 1lbers of it.

Hopefully. If that was the case I would of got 10 pounds myself lol
You were right ... well ... at least half-right. They cancelled the second order, but are filling the first order. So 4 lbs from Hodgdon, but the next day I got an 8 lbs jug of H1000 from Midsouth ... so it's OK. 12 lbs total should hold me for the next year or so.

Reactions: Schw15

I bought CCI 400 and 500 primers two weeks ago at Natchez for $85/k. They’ve gone up $10 per brick since then. Damn this market

Hodgdon has 1lb Varget bottles right now

I bought CCI 400 and 500 primers two weeks ago at Natchez for $85/k. They’ve gone up $10 per brick since then. Damn this market

Hodgdon has 1lb Varget bottles right now

I posted ITT that there was a CCI price increase coming.

Still some of this over at Midsouth. It's right between RL17 & RL19 and Varget & H4350

For my fellow .338 shooters....

Reactions: Bravo6niner
Quick question, Anyone ever deal with a site called Smokeless Powder Store? Look like they have Imr 4064 in stock for a fair price, but they give no phone # or address.
Thanks

Quick question, Anyone ever deal with a site called Smokeless Powder Store? Look like they have Imr 4064 in stock for a fair price, but they give no phone # or address.
Thanks
Have you really not read any posts about the obvious signs of scam sites?

So, you looked at the site so what do you think about no contact info, unobtanium at prices much lower than trusted mainstream retailers, and only accept unprotected payment methods.

Get yer' 500s

Reactions: HolmesDefense

Get yer' 500s
Gone