• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

They must be because it's showing OOS now.

Mike
They had a live inventory. When I checked last night, a quantity of 69 was available. I just couldn’t bring myself to pay nearly 20 cents a primer when ordering 2k plus the $44 hazmat shipping and tax. Large rifle primers will do in the meantime.

Large rifle primers will do in the meantime.
That's what I had to do for a while. Just be prepared for split-second delay on firing that often happens - it can be disconcerting.

Anyway...
140 hybrids

Reactions: wade2big

EDIT: GONE (not surprising)

Last edited:
Got 8 lbs. :)

powder valley still has winchester #41's for 89.00 per K

more GM215Ms

Still available as of 1208 PST

Last edited:
A shop on the north side of El Campo Texas has a tone of varget 1 pounders in stock if price is no object. Like $62/1#
Carroll’s? I stopped in there all the time when I was working in Beeville.
R&M just south of El Campo usually has powder.
Can't believe there still in stock wow. I usually use federal 215 but how do the cci 250 compare?
Never compared them myself, but from everything I’ve read a CCI 250 is on par with a 215. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them in today’s market.

250’s still in stock at TSUSA, so maybe we can hope the large primers are gonna start sticking around longer like the small ones.

Reactions: JPaul
It hurt, but I bought a couple thousand. Ouch! :cry:
That price is about $10 less than the average of what they were going for... There may be some hope.

Mike

Reactions: Balor
CCI 400

GM205MAR

Carroll’s? I stopped in there all the time when I was working in Beeville.
R&M just south of El Campo usually has powder.

Never compared them myself, but from everything I’ve read a CCI 250 is on par with a 215. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them in today’s market.

250’s still in stock at TSUSA, so maybe we can hope the large primers are gonna start sticking around longer like the small ones.
Never ordered from them they seem legit? Always gotta double check now days

220 LRHT

140 Hybrids

Brunos free shipping free hazmat and no tax if you are not in Arizona on full cases (5000) primers.

• Angry
Reactions: Rex_Allen
$99 for CCI #41

Reactions: Balor
If you have a sportsman’s warehouse, check them for Powder and primers. Just picked up an eight pounder of AR Comp and a five pounder of Reloder 15 for $339.99 and $248.99 respectively. They still had more of both in stock, as well as a lot of other in demand powders at very good today prices. They also had all the flavor of pistol primers and CCI 400’s. They have really been good at keeping prices down it seems in comparison. Been watching the AR Comp at Brownells and they just jacked it up to $460-ish for an 8lb’er. It was $380 something a week or so ago.

34 left

Reactions: babyguppy

34 left
I was only able to get 3 (100) 's.. couldn't get 5 :( but, I'm still happy.