• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Reactions: Blackice55

8 and 1 lbs

Reactions: category_theory

Has anyone ordered from these guys? They are local to me and I spent about an hour looking unsuccessfully for a phone number. I found a picture of their place on the net and it is now a different unrelated company. I found 2 different addresses. I sent them 2 emails asking if they will sell over the counter and never got a reply. I finally got an answer on FB stating they are only mail-order only. I was trying to save hazmat plus know where my money is going. It looks shady, but maybe ....

Has anyone ordered from these guys? They are local to me and I spent about an hour looking unsuccessfully for a phone number. I found a picture of their place on the net and it is now a different unrelated company. I found 2 different addresses. I sent them 2 emails asking if they will sell over the counter and never got a reply. I finally got an answer on FB stating they are only mail-order only. I was trying to save hazmat plus know where my money is going. It looks shady, but maybe ....
I've used them before. They were good to go when I ordered from them

Last edited:
For you heavy bullet .223 shooters

Beginning to wonder if we will ever see Berger 140 hybrids any time soon…….
This was at the end of Feb/beginning of Mar, I reached out to Berger to ask whey .264 140 gr HT were unobtanium...at all. Not to be found ever. Not even a little stock that goes out of stock immediately....there has been NO STOCK of this projectile.

Like it or not, 6.5 CM is an extremely popular cartridge and you would think that they would be all over making this bullet.

They replied:

"In regards to the 6.5 140 HYB TGT bullet I dont see it on the production list yet as we are just finishing up some hunting bullets."

I have no idea why they are still making hunting bullets at the end of hunting season and not target bullets like...yeah, 140 HT.

Take it for what its worth. I have a good bunch of them (many for a bunch of $$ too) and think I should put them in a safety deposit box with my other valuables! hahaha :cool:

Edited to be a bit less smug about having some of these bullets when others can't find them for love or money.

Last edited:

This was at the end of Feb/beginning of Mar, I reached out to Berger to ask whey .264 140 gr HT were unobtanium...at all. Not to be found ever. Not even a little stock that goes out of stock immediately....there has been NO STOCK of this projectile.

Like it or not, 6.5 CM is an extremely popular cartridge and you would think that they would be all over making this bullet.

They replied:

"In regards to the 6.5 140 HYB TGT bullet I dont see it on the production list yet as we are just finishing up some hunting bullets."

I have no idea why they are still making hunting bullets at the end of hunting season and not target bullets like...yeah, 140 HT.

Take it for what its worth. I have about 2,500 of them and think I should put them in a safety deposit box with my other valuables! hahaha :cool:
Great🤦🏻‍♂️ You are sitting on a gold mine my friend!

Reactions: Baron23

1lbs