• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Reactions: CO00Z
Thanks, but no joy. I have been trying 230 A-Tips but they're a little more spendy.
They were at Mile high for $80.99 per 100 the a-tips are like 82.99 to 86.99 not much difference

Last edited:

4 lbs for the pistol shooters

CCI 450. Seems like they’ve been in stock since last Thursday. Good sign.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Went to PS Security in Great Bend KS friday.
It's my local go-to reloading store.
Take a look,,,

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

If you look at the last pic, top left corner, you can see the bricks of CCI primers I didn't get in the pic.
They are surprisingly well stocked from all the horror stories I've heard.
A bit high on the price, but I think that's just the going thing now.
They have all the components to go along with the powder but are seriously lacking when it comes to dies and presses and that sorta stuff ...
Go figger.

If you look at the last pic, top left corner, you can see the bricks of CCI primers I didn't get in the pic.
They are surprisingly well stocked from all the horror stories I've heard.
A bit high on the price, but I think that's just the going thing now.
They have all the components to go along with the powder but are seriously lacking when it comes to dies and presses and that sorta stuff ...
Go figger.
And what looks like GM205Ms on the shelf below the CCIs

good to see that 'Remington' has finally came back on line.
edit: Cerberus Group and then Freedom Group, which ended up in Vista outdoors did an amazing job of trying to kill the product.
finally selling Remington to Round Hill Group. Lots of pieces of the pie were split.
? hmm, conspiracy? or Not
Anyways - low and behold, Remington primers are starting to hit the market. link

in more good news. 30 cal 208 grainers are back in stock

Last edited:

You and @Dogtown are doing a heck of a job. Keep it up. A few others are as well.

Reactions: HolmesDefense
My local gun shop just had a huge powder drop. There were 10lbs of H1000. So it may be showing up other places in the next few days. Keep your eyes pealed.

Screenshot_20220622-103425_Outlook.png

Reactions: The Durk
Why don’t powder manufacturers raise their prices significantly so people could at least get one of what they want?

$60 a pound beats $30 a pound that isn’t in stock.
Yeah that is working so well for primers. They just raised the price from $32 to $95 and now you see them on every shelf. hahaha

Yeah that is working so well for primers. They just raised the price from $32 to $95 and now you see them on every shelf. hahaha
Profit incentive doesn’t work immediately. And you have to wade through the rules, regulations, & red tape of gov permission

LESS CHIT CHAT, MORE NOTIFICATIONS....sheesh, who am I kidding?

Reactions: Bravo6niner

Ramshot Tac in stock at Brownells. Right after I switched to Xterminator of course....

Reactions: Edgecrusher