• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Reactions: Edgecrusher

Just like I posted couple pages back about FedEx mandatory license scans for hazmats delivery starting June 29th…my brownells order (I try never to buy from brownells) FedEx didn’t just drop it at gate like they always do. They kept it for delivery next business day (not Saturday). Wife was home but gates shut with a sign saying to call cell phone and that we are home

So, that’s the sign that it’s time to stop. Thank god I’m stocked up from the past year.

Also, brownells is off my list. No more anything from them ever again

UPS people told me they will be doing it soon also.

I dont live in a neighborhood. I live on a property so it’s impossible to wait for the delivery driver

I’m basically just letting you guys know (and yep I know it’ll be fine in your mind but it’s changing)

So glad I’m over stocked

"300 OTMs!...get yer 300 OTMs!"

Just like I posted couple pages back about FedEx mandatory license scans for hazmats delivery starting June 29th…my brownells order (I try never to buy from brownells) FedEx didn’t just drop it at gate like they always do. They kept it for delivery next business day (not Saturday). Wife was home but gates shut with a sign saying to call cell phone and that we are home

So, that’s the sign that it’s time to stop. Thank god I’m stocked up from the past year.

Also, brownells is off my list. No more anything from them ever again

UPS people told me they will be doing it soon also.

I dont live in a neighborhood. I live on a property so it’s impossible to wait for the delivery driver

I’m basically just letting you guys know (and yep I know it’ll be fine in your mind but it’s changing)

So glad I’m over stocked
So hazmat only, not ammo?

For the PRC shooters....

For the PRC shooters....
@hafejd30

Reactions: hafejd30

FEDERAL AMMO Gold Medal Small Pistol Primer .100 - 5000rd​

FEDERAL AMMO Small Pistol Primers No. 100 Champion 5000rd Case​

Reactions: ma smith
If anyone lives down south, I'm willing to meet up and trade items. I'll trade a brick of Fed210M for 8lb 4064 OR for CCI 34 primers even swap.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Brownells use 40off200 code till midnight tonight 6/29 for $40 bucks off $200 purchase, restrictions apply

Reactions: Baron85