• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Retumbo out, but I expect it to show up at Midsouth, Brunos, Recob, etc in the next week if history is any guide.
Anybody else score some? I got 10#

Retumbo out, but I expect it to show up at Midsouth, Brunos, Recob, etc in the next week if history is any guide.
Anybody else score some? I got 10#
I jumped in, I wasn't even looking for some but have been soo curious about it and figured i might not have the chance get any again.
Grafs has free hazmat/shipping till tomorrow and almost took a chance that they may have it tomorrow but I didn't want to chance it.
My wallet is going to hurt; but I think there will only be a short window of the powder availabilities we've had recently since elections is next year.

Damn, already gone
Retumbo probably lasts almost 3 minutes from the time the site posts in-stock until it's gone. Without alerts from Ammoseek or Gunbot , a pre-existing account on the site and a instant response when you get the alert, your chances are near zero since supplies are so short and demand is so high.

There was a single 1 lb jug of Retumbo on the shelf at the place I stopped by in Tulsa today... And it was $60. I left it there.

First time in a year or more that I've seen it in the wild. Hopefully availability will improve in time.

They also had two 8 lb jugs of H1000 (at $400 each.) The fact they were still there might mean there's a glimmer of hope that things are getting better.

Mike

Reactions: JPaul
There was a single 1 lb jug of Retumbo on the shelf at the place I stopped by in Tulsa today... And it was $60. I left it there.

First time in a year or more that I've seen it in the wild. Hopefully availability will improve in time.

They also had two 8 lb jugs of H1000 (at $400 each.) The fact they were still there might mean there's a glimmer of hope that things are getting better.

Mike
Jerrys?

CCI small rifle primers in stock at Brownells

Above are all on sale for $319 ea

Reactions: JPaul

NOTE: Graf's appears to be have a Free Hazmat deal too.

Last edited:
Free ship AND hazmat promotion applies

Mine are supposedly going to be delivered before 7 today, a week and a half later and a handful of cash more than midsouth or whoever dropped right after
I remember reading somewhere that TS had a weight cap on their haz mat shipping - about 40lbs a day. So if one order is 20lbs and the next 21lbs I don't know if they jump to the next order within the weight limit or just ship out that one order.
UPS has been more of a miss than a hit with residential hazmat shipping with me. FedEx has been on point. I'm thinking

200.20x hybrids

H1000 8lbs

I know this isn’t powder, so may not be allowed, but does anyone know where a brotha can get some large rifle primers? Thanks in advance!

Lapua 6.5Creed SR brass $103

Lapua 300PRC brass $160

Lapua .338LM Brass $289

I couldn’t say no to Graf’s free shipping and free hazmat, and their Nosler CC 77 grain projectiles on sale.
Bought 8 more pounds of TAC, a case of SRP’s, and 1k projectiles.

• Wow
Reactions: wade2big
8lbs @ $319

EDIT: GONE

Last edited:
It popped up a number of times recently (I got 8lbs back in Apr), but we probably won't see any for a while again. It seems to come in waves like everything else.

The craziness clearly must be over because it's been many years since 8lb N570 has stayed in stock and been on sale

The craziness clearly must be over because it's been many years since 8lb N570 has stayed in stock and been on sale
I ordered some. Thank you

Reactions: secondofangle2

poopy price but whatever, some people are desperate