• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I’m not sure how hard they have been to find but I was in the market for Lapua 6.5 CM small primer brass and was able to snag 1000 pieces from Eurooptic. Still shows in stock.

I may or may not have put in an order for a few A-Tips from them after getting my brass. Cocaine and hookers would’ve been cheaper

Those are the highest prices I’ve ever seen PV charge.

I got RL50 for $320 for 8# last month.

What gives? For RL16/26 I guess I get it, but RL50 is not that hard to find of late

Reactions: Jaybird 220
The Swedes make it, unless now the Swiss are too?
RL 16 is Swedish
RL 26 is Swiss
808C7D0D-9C6F-4B24-8CCF-93B17428051E.jpeg

Almost half the cost ? #fjb ?
I remember when RL16 was first introduced. I bought a few pounds to test and immediately fell in love, so I ordered a much as I could find. I found a place that was selling 8 pounders for under $200. My only regret is not buying more than 4 jugs

I thought you meant the price tag Powder Valley was selling them for today, not the literal price tag in the pic. My bad

Some good prices on Lapua brass

Reactions: JLP83
H1000 at graf's. I think theyre still running a free shipping and hazmat deal if you buy enough.

Reactions: PusherX11
Brownells has 1 Lbs N555 @ $ 55.99.
I got an email from Brownells stating that the powder was on sale, So I put a few Lbs in the cart.
Went to check out and the cost increased to $ 55.99 plus all of the fees.
I closed out window and didn't buy any.

N555 8lbs for $351
plus...
Free Hazmat with Purchase of $150 or more of Powder! Use Coupon Code: FREEHAZ at checkout
OR Save 12% on Orders over $100! Use Coupon Code: 72123 at Checkout

Reactions: JPaul
There's a guy in Preston ID (no association of mine) who has 20# of RETUMBO listed on UGE for $60/#

If you're driving distance to there, that's as cheap as you're going to get it

There's a guy in Preston ID (no association of mine) who has 20# of RETUMBO listed on UGE for $60/#

If you're driving distance to there, that's as cheap as you're going to get it
I may be missing something obvious, but what is UGE?

We're definitely in less crazy times if this stuff has been sitting in-stock for days...

I just received 500pc of new Nosler primed 6.5cm brass from American. unbelievable deal. $279.96 shipped to door with 30% off promo code "30brass" and free shipping/hazmat

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
No idea. But who cares at that price. Perfect for my gasser
That's what I thought when I bought hornady 6.5 CM loaded rounds with the 140 hpbt for about fifty cents a round years ago. Bought 1000 rounds, used it for the gasser and when I took friends out. That won't ever happen again. :)

Reactions: secondofangle2

Reactions: Matt Moxness
Retumbo at grafs