• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

At Midway, still have 215M...and while No 210Ms...yes to 205MAR and 205M currently in stock

This is off track but, Has anyone ever bought powder from Sportsmans gun store ? They say that they have H-4895 powder in stock . I have not seen it in about a month. That was when Powder Valley had it . Just wondering if they are legit ?

1706286652112.png

Today only.

Reactions: DIBBS
Natchez has Retumbo in 8# on sale for $376. That's about $55/lb with haz, shipping, tax.
Never thought I'd be fine paying that...

RE16 8lb at grafs

My local Cabelas was well stocked with powders and even had 8lb jugs of H4350. Others VV ;140, 540, and others. H110, Varget, CFEBLK, IMR like 4064, 4895. Sold then a rifle and walked out with 8lb H4350, 4lb CFEBLK, 3 lbs H110 plus extra coin from the rifle sale!

Was able to get 1 box of FGMM 210Ms from TargetSportsUSA, probably just a restock. Per TicTacTex, Rem 9 1/2s and CCI 200s are at TargetSportsUSA right now as well

TargetSports did not send me any in stock email notification about any primers, but shootingbot did.

edit, link for the CCIs, 17x1000 units left

Last edited:
Not reloading stuff, but target sports USA also has S&B 30-30 ammo for $19 a box.
Decent deal, considering we all know what it looked like in 2020.

anyone tried their pulls before? Some of the pulls I've bought elsewhere have had some marks on the projectiles, that were probably sufficient to mess with the BC, and in ways that was non-uniform from projectile to projectile. Fine for < 300 yd blasting, but probably not good for long range work.

1/2 hr later and still in stock - limit 1K/day @ $115/1K. Need to be a little on the desperate side unless ordering other hazmat stuff. OTOH, just bought 5K of Unis Ginex LRPs from them 2 weeks ago. Got tired of looking for - then missing out on BR2s. Hopefully they are a decent substitute.

Reactions: Matt Moxness
Academy just listed some large rifle primer on their website. Seems you can only pick up in store.

Unis Ginex LRPs at Graf & Sons. Sold in lots of 5000. With tax, title, tag and dealer prep - probably work out to about $0.012 per. Have not seen any bad reviews on line, but there's not a lot of info out there. At least that I could find. Unis Ginex LRPs @ Graf

Unis Ginex LRPs at Graf & Sons. Sold in lots of 5000. With tax, title, tag and dealer prep - probably work out to about $0.012 per. Have not seen any bad reviews on line, but there's not a lot of info out there. At least that I could find. Unis Ginex LRPs @ Graf
The LRP are $535, the SRP are $299 per case.

Honestly, this is weird and suggests one of two things: there is either a huge variation in product quality, or demand for LRPs >> supply.

I've never used Ginex, but consensus is they're slightly larger than others, possibly good for loose primer pockets

Natchez has Rem LRP 9.5s, limit 5 x 1000 per day
FS240201 Free shipping >$99

HUGE restock of powders and 308 bullets at American.

WIN231
Hodgdon Universal
AA #5
Win748
Win760
IMR 4350
Norma 204
Hodgdon Hybrid 100V
Ramshot Hunter
VV N555
Norma MRP
Reloader 23