• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

x2cross

Joe Dirtè
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Mathis, TX
    Well, I'd like to start a thread for people to post in-stock powder when they find it. It only works if people keep participating and everyone stays on topic. The last general reloading in-stock thread died, so I figured I'd start one for powder ONLY. Primers are typically out-of-stock within seconds, and projos are becoming easier to find.

I'll start it off:

H335, 1 & 8lb in stock

Reactions: 338dude
    1 & 8 lbs available

Accurate 2700 in stock, 1 &8lb jugs

IMR 4451 8# on Midsouth, but it’s on Discord, so who knows if it’ll last.
    Could someone please in 3 or 4 sentences explain what "discord" is. No one I have asked has a clue, and some of these are younger people who grew up with cell phones. It seems it is the only way to have a chance at components?

Some gamer's website/bot thing that monitors sites for products to be in stock and then alerts you to run and buy it quick!

Could someone please in 3 or 4 sentences explain what "discord" is. No one I have asked has a clue, and some of these are younger people who grew up with cell phones. It seems it is the only way to have a chance at components?

Some gamer's website/bot thing that monitors sites for products to be in stock and then alerts you to run and buy it quick!
    I knew it had something to do with being a bot, or turning your computer into a bot? Probably wouldn't help me anyways, can"t watch the phone all day at work. From what I understand, you have to buy immediately and it is a pain in the ass and takes many tries to get the order to hopefully go through.

I knew it had something to do with being a bot, or turning your computer into a bot? Probably wouldn't help me anyways, can"t watch the phone all day at work. From what I understand, you have to buy immediately and it is a pain in the ass and takes many tries to get the order to hopefully go through.
    It’s not a bot. It’s a chat room.
    BUT people have made monitors that scan the sites and when something comes in stock they auto send a message to everyone that’s in the chat room.

People that have the negative bots are a different animal that buy the stuff themselves. Discord is another thing.

And those monitors are called bots. When it's not a person sitting in front of a keyboard and browsing websites and sending out alerts we call them ro'bots'

BUT people have made monitors that scan the sites and when something comes in stock they auto send a message to everyone that’s in the chat room.

And those monitors are called bots. When it's not a person sitting in front of a keyboard and browsing websites and sending out alerts we call them ro'bots'
    Yeah but it’s not all spooky scary to join discord.

The dude thinks you have to have grew up with a cell phone.

Yeah but it’s not all spooky scary to join discord.

The dude thinks you have to have grew up with a cell phone.
    I didn't think it was scary, I just don't get how to actually do it.

This all comes from a big dog PCC shooter who is always posting the sleeves of primers he gets from Brownells or Midway through discord.

The cell phone reference was meant to make the point I have asked younger people who grew up in the tech era and they didn't know what it was.

1 pound h4350 in stock at Midsouth shooter supply 36$ a pound
    And h335

Last edited:
    Powder Valley has a bunch of flavors of Accurate in stock. Looks like just 1 pounders though

Midsouth has a lot of Accurate Powders and Ramshot Hunter to name a few

Reactions: x2cross
    I like me some 4064 in the Old mil rifles but never shot any Accurate powder

But same charges?
    NO! Only use data for the brand/type of powder you're using. These are SIMILAR but not the same. Kinda like the difference between cover and concealment, confuse the two and sooner or later somebody's gonna get hurt.

Reactions: Ramblin'Man
    Is accurate 4064 interchangeable with IMR?
    As said above, NO! Always load and test.

The only ones I know are interchangeable are Win296 and H110, and Win231 and Hodgden Universal. But those are pistol powders, rifle powders are a different animal.