• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Valley Ammo Sale

FYI all the cheap 9mm is gone. They do still have Federal 75gr TMJ for 65cpr though

I think all the cheap stuff was gone within minutes of it hitting the store. Oh well, I think this is a good sign of the supply and demand settling a little.

Thanks for posting. I hope this is a sign inventory and prices are coming back to normal.

Ammo prices still have a ways to go. But yes the price has dipped a bit in the past few months. Local stores around me have tons of ammo but prices are still way to high. Basically it’s why they have a ton in stock.

Reactions: 300zx_tt
Thanks for posting. I hope this is a sign inventory and prices are coming back to normal.

This is what I'm thinking. Have been watching a daily pricing chart for common calibers and the prices have absolutely flat lined. Usually when that happens, it means all the shit they bought is just fucking sitting there. Finding out that Vista is the culprit in prices a few weeks ago I'm sure didn't help ammo retailers as its plainly obvious that we're just overpaying.

Reactions: Bluedog82
Natchez has br2 priced at $150/ thousand...oos but still...

WTF over

Last edited:
This is what I'm thinking. Have been watching a daily pricing chart for common calibers and the prices have absolutely flat lined. Usually when that happens, it means all the shit they bought is just fucking sitting there. Finding out that Vista is the culprit in prices a few weeks ago I'm sure didn't help ammo retailers as its plainly obvious that we're just overpaying.
Exactly. Retail paid big bucks to get stock and can only go so low before money is lost on sales. This will allow for things to get caught up with retail slowing on purchasing stock. But they may take a hit or refuse to sell at lower prices.

Ammo prices still have a ways to go. But yes the price has dipped a bit in the past few months. Local stores around me have tons of ammo but prices are still way to high. Basically it’s why they have a ton in stock.
I just bought some Hornady leverevolution 30-30 for $45 bucks a box. Better than the last time I saw it anywhere local at $65 but still double what it used to be.

Reactions: Bgriff008