• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Valley Has H4350! Get it while it's there. VARGET TOO!

Well Jesus Christ. I just ordered and could have definitely used a few pounds of Varget.

Of course the powder run comes during this fucking corona virus shit

Got me 9# of Varget. That should be close to shooting out the 6BRX barre I just got.

h1000, h4831, h4350, Varget all still in stock. Get it while it’s hot

Just shy of $80k in sales of just that one powder in less than 24hrs ?
Hope they don't ship it all out on one truck.....
1575188891815.gif

Hopefully it comes within the next week while I'm home and can accept hazmat pickups.

DAMN IT! Would have bought some Varget too. Next you’ll tell me Bullseye came back in stock too...

Alliant Bullseye? It's all over the place.

1, 4, and 8 lbs available https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....bullseye-smokeless-pistol-powder-1-lb?Tk=DFPO
It’s not so much that it’s not available elsewhere, it’s that it would have saved HazMat/shipping costs and I’d have added to my order. I still have one sealed 8# jug of Bullseye from a big order I placed right before the 2016 election, so it would have been a convenience purchase only. Varget would definitely have been an add on though...

It’s not so much that it’s not available elsewhere, it’s that it would have saved HazMat/shipping costs and I’d have added to my order. I still have one sealed 8# jug of Bullseye from a big order I placed right before the 2016 election, so it would have been a convenience purchase only. Varget would definitely have been an add on though...
I'll resell you one of my 1 lbs bottles of Varget for $200. Just call me, Cheaper Than Dirt...Oh wait that name has been taken.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Anb618
Damn you just hooked me up. I went into check and they had a few 8lber’s of h1000! Thanks!!

Trying to find this stuff is like trying to find TP. As soon as somewhere stocks it, its like flys on poop.