• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder valley has powder!

I was just coming here to post this. They got a lot of Accurate and Ramshot powder as well. TAC is one of my favorites.

Thanks! Scored 16lbs of H4350. Someone snatched the last 8lbs of H4895 from me though. Went to my local shop today and the shelves were empty as always.

The two I'm looking for. Wish they had a way to get on a notification list..

Get on the reloading discord. I got an alert for H110 in stock and went looking for what I wanted. The site keeps crashing though so I would make an account to speed up your checkout process.

I tried to get an 8lb of the 8208, but it was gone by checkout. They still have singles.

Still no H1000 or RL26 my balls are blue as fuck for this shit.

Scored the last two pounds of 8208 they had left thanks for the heads up

Thanks! Missed the H4350 but picked up some others which have been impossible to find locally.

They still have BL-C(2).

I missed out on what I wanted.

Good to hear some others scored.

They had a couple accurate multipurpose powders in stock. I'll be happy to have anything, even if it's not varget!

Here’s a burn rate chart so in the madness you can reference this thread and grab something even if it’s close to what you need.

Attachments

• 4823CB81-42CD-40BF-8609-955458DE8A31.png
    4823CB81-42CD-40BF-8609-955458DE8A31.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
Just went through my emails and my last order i didn't get a confirmation either. Just got a shipping notice when it went out.

I just noticed they update their homepage with what order date is shipping that day. Yesterday was 12/30. So fingers crossed. I'm getting desperate over here.

Ordered Saturday night (Jan 2nd) and received an immediate order confirmation email. Waiting patiently for my "day" to come up for shipping.

Damn it. I need to check their website more often. Gonna be desperate by spring.