• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Powder Valley Tula Primers

Joey Dean

Minuteman
Jul 8, 2010
Oklahoma City
Powder Valley posted on their FB page that they will have 10 Million Tula primers for sale with a 10k limit. They stated they would update the website at 5:15 (AM or PM I have not a clue) Tuesday. Not just a notice, advance notice.

They have these in stock now
TULLRM * TUL LARGE RIFLE MAGNUM PRIMERS (KVB7M) (1000) Yes $30.00

They have these in stock now
TULLRM * TUL LARGE RIFLE MAGNUM PRIMERS (KVB7M) (1000) Yes $30.00

. yep looks like they got in a load of LR & LRM . I am pretty Fat on Lrg.Rifle primers . They have not posted yet if they had any Sm.Rifle & Sm. pistol on that load & that's what I need .
I called them just before 5pm-Central time & they were not sure of what was in total makeup of the Primers that came-in . They may not all be posted up yet & may have more than just Lrg. Rifle .

Edit to Add:
Speak of the devil ( Powder Valley ) Just 20 minutes ago I got an order of powder @ my front door to sign Sig. on . that I placed . 4-8-13 .
That order that was on an ( In-Stock Item ) . So that one took little over 6 weeks to get here .

Last edited: