• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Powder valley

h-1000 sold out while I was checking out... Got 8lbs each, varget, 4895 and 4350... will put that in the win column and call it a night...

Brown 2008... if you are in NC, I'll swap you 215-M primers for H-1000...

Reactions: westcoasteast
It said in stock for Varget and H4895, it wouldn't let me add Varget to my cart, and even though the H4895 was in my cart, it wouldn't let me check out, saying not enough stock on hand to fulfill my order.

h-1000 sold out while I was checking out... Got 8lbs each, varget, 4895 and 4350... will put that in the win column and call it a night...

Brown 2008... if you are in NC, I'll swap you 215-M primers for H-1000...

In nashville, tn...didn’t even think to look for 4895 either. Got so scared it wouldn’t let me check out with the varget and h1000 I was just clicking as quickly as I could 😂

In nashville, tn...didn’t even think to look for 4895 either. Got so scared it wouldn’t let me check out with the varget and h1000 I was just clicking as quickly as I could 😂

copy that... what a ridiculous world we live in... glad you were able to snag what you could! :devilish:

There really has been a lot of powder for purchase online lately but yes you do need to have a speedy trigger finger! Was also able to grab some H4350. Thanks

It seems powders are gradually returning. Recently several major establishments (Midway, Midsouth, and Powder Valley) all had some powders coming in. Buyer are hungry right now. I hope in a few months we will see more normal situation returns, gradually...

Reactions: SepticDeath
I need small pistol primers badly. I am sitting on 3,600 9mm 125 gr blue bullets. Got these last week.

Attachments

• 20201202_181234.jpg
    20201202_181234.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 115