• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Power Lever addon

Jackson51

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2011
Florida
I have been looking for a lever like the Switchview or something similar to fit my Bushnell Elite 3.5-21x50. Anyone have a suggestion for where to find something compatible?

Thanks in advance.

Funny, absolutely no love from google. Searched the subject 6 different ways and found nothing. Apparently George stocks them.

Thank you for the assist Temp9.

I looked in the usual places on the web, but MGMSwitchview's site seemed to be down yesterday and I had no model number to research. I do appreciate your help and humor. :)

MGM is right down the street from me I got the universal model switchview for my tac elite 6x24. It works quite well, I think for the dmr ers they also have a specific model but the lower price of the universal and being able to move it appealed to me. The universal comes with two wrap straps as well so you could mount it to another scope.
Idahoorion