• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PR and a trophy for last 1/2 of the season

Surffshr

Beach Bum
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2009
SoTX
I didn't want to run this race, and my wife talked me into it. Then I drank a decent quantity of beer counseling a bud whose wife just served him papers the day before the race. I used the theory that faster I ran, the quicker it was over. Finished in 1:51:13 which is a PR. Due to it being a small race I actually won!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13
Good deal! I'm struggling with my run times right now,(combination of injury, coming out of winter, and lazy ass) but I've decided to try for the Robie Creek half next year. It's billed as the "toughest half in the northwest", with about 8 miles of uphill. Seems like decent motivation to me...

That is exactly what I like to do. Pick one that should be an ass kicker to focus on and put some races in front and behind it. Ass kicker or maybe one that will have a good party at the end or is in a great locale. Truth be known, I only run to be able to eat and drink beer like Im still in my 20's.