• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Prairie dog hunting time.

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2010
    Hooker, OK
    Some Hornady 53 grain Vmax and some 75 grain BTHP that I just loaded up for some unsuspecting creatures. Thought they looked nice.

Re: Prairie dog hunting time.

what is your load data on the 75s? i have done 24gr of varget and 23.3 gr H335 with great results no both.

I load the 75's jammed a few thousandths and use 25 grains of varget. Use caution, that might be a hot load in some guns.

I am going next weekend. Western Kansas, always a damn good time. Nice pic man.

-Matt

Are you shooting these out of the same rifle? How much does the POI change between the two?

I am shooting these from the same rifle. The POI is 1 MOA higher for the 53 grain Vmax with the way I've got them loaded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 105Amatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am going next weekend. Western Kansas, always a damn good time. Nice pic man.

-Matt</div></div> Is this public ground? Interested in PD shooting in Kansas!