• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Praise for DSGArms...credit where it's due

FortyFive2Life

Private No Class
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Tennessee
Just wanted to share my recent experience with DSG Arms. There are a lot of bad customer service companies out there, so when you find a really good company I believe in supporting them. Here's why I'll continue to give them my business.

Around Black Friday of this past year, DSG Arms ran a special on their PMags. They were selling 10 Pmags (black, non-window) for $100. Pretty sweet deal. I ordered the deal and it arrived a week or so later. Another week goes by, and now the gun/magazine ban talk was in full swing. PMags were being sold for $40-$50 each on Ebay, so I went back to the DSG Arms website. The deal was still there, but it stated the PMags were on backorder and that they were experiencing huge order volumes and delays. I went ahead and placed an order with the hopes that they would ship eventually.

A couple weeks go by, and I'm at my father in laws house telling him about the deal I got and he mentioned that he'd like to order some as well. We jumped back on their website, and they still had the same promotion going on. Again, PMags were selling elsewhere for $50 each, and DSG Arms has them for 10/$100 (plus shipping) which seemed too good to be true. We placed another order for my father in law, but I warned him that DSG Arms would probably end up canceling the orders. I had heard of a lot of people that had ammo on backorder from other places and those orders were eventually canceled so the ammo could be resold at a much higher rate.

Fast forward to the 3rd week in February, when my second order of 10 Pmags landed on my doorstep. Unbelievable. I placed the order sometime around the end of Nov or early December, and they still fulfilled them. I phone my father in law to let him know they had honored my order, and I expected they'd honor his as well.

He called me this last week to tell me his box of 10 Pmags was on the doorstep. Outstanding. I really thought those orders would be cancelled so DSG Arms could fulfill orders at a higher sell rate, but they did fill them. I had made a large purchase previous to this experience with DSG Arms and spoke to a CS rep at that time, and was very impressed with them then. They will continue to get business from this family, and I think it's important that we support the folks that are doing the right thing by their customers.

Just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
I ordered the same deal on Christmas Eve, this makes me hopeful that it will actually show up before next kwanza. Thanks for the heads up.

Tehscientist, I really think so. Have you logged into their site with your account to see the status? Mine said "Processing" and indicated when it was on backorder. But like I said, I think they'll ship yours when they get them. Let us know.