• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Prana Zion pants. 10/10.

I have 3 pair, and I love them. I wish they made the legs a little bigger around the thighs though.

Just checked them out. Had never heard of them. Company kinda looks like its ran by a bunch bunny hugger animal rights types. Your dollars maybe coming back around to fight against your hunting rights??? Maybe not??

How do they compare to Kuiu Attack and Sierra? I love the fit/feel of Kuiu but wish the ankle was a little more loose, like a boot-cut.

I actually have a set of these.

Got them at REI when I used to support their business and would end up with $400-500 in rewards from using their credit card.

They are lightweight, super comfortable pants.

Somewhat water shedding in the petroleum fabric construction.

They do fit metrosexual tight but due to the stretch feature arent binding.

Still, go to fit a wallet in the ass pocket it may be possible to read the credit card numbers in the fabric.

Drives me bat shit they only have a cargo pocket on one leg, they need to balance it out.

Almost bell bottom like at the leg opening.

Good pants. I usually go to them when skiing....long john, these, than waterproof shell pants over.

When I wear them out I almost feel as if Im wearing dress pants. In their synthetic stretch fabric non wrinkledness its as if they have been ironed compared to my typically wrinkled canvas cargo pants. You can take the lady out and not look like a total slob while still having options to carry shit.

You can run a belt with these for CC.

Word of warning these do induce a desire for granola and man bun wearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccasanova