• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request! Please send them.

Alaskaman11

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2009
Last Frontier
Missing Racer

My father in law is missing on this race, I have been at the command post for over 28 hrs. We are working on no sleep for over 46. Please send a prayer for my family. We need it!

Re: Prayer Request! Please send them.

Sorry to hear that Alaskaman, prayers up.

Prayers sent for a safe quick find and safe return.

Thanks all for your support, unfortiontionly he have pulled off the search....RIP Mike Lemaitre!

Sorry to hear that, prayed for you all. Maybe he'll turn up, i hope he does some how.

I'm so sorry. May you and your family feel His presence in a very personal and compassionate way in the hours and days to come. Praying this this very moment.
Trusting in and leaning on Him, Pete

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I now pray for your and your families comfort and peace. Jeff formally of willow alaska.

I am very sorry for your family's loss. Prayers sent.

Alaskaman 11,
I read the obituary in the local paper today. Sorry to see that, you and your family remain in our prayers...... if you and yours continue in the search, be safe.
Condolences Sir.
LX

Sorry for your loss; will keep you in our prayers.