• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers needed(update)

drglock

Old fat guy
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Morrison,Oklahoma
    My shooting buddy and very good friend’s son was in a vehicle with several other high school kids last night when apparently a drunk driver crossed over and hit them head on. One of the high schoolers is on life support just so family members can come in and say their goodbyes. My friends son is in critical condition on a ventilator with possibly cervical cord damage and one has been released from the hospital. I ask that you pray for all involved and the parents for no matter the outcome it will be a hard road for all involved.

Tragic Beyond All Comprehension! Wishing Each And Every One Of Them Thee Very Best Outcome Possible.

I'll Reserve Comment Regarding My Thoughts On The Drunk Driver That Is Responsible For This.

@drglock Please Listen Closely. If There Is "ANYTHING" You Can Think Of That "WE" Can Do For "ANY" Of These People, Please, PM Me. I Know People Who Can Help.

Thank you all for prayers and support. The extent of the damage may not be fully known for awhile but he does have spinal cord damage and is in surgery to remove crushed bone and try and stabilize things.
    @1J04 at this moment I can’t think of anything but hopefully will know more tomorrow after me and my wife go up there.

Thank you all for prayers and support. The extent of the damage may not be fully known for awhile but he does have spinal cord damage and is in surgery to remove crushed bone and try and stabilize things.
    @1J04 at this moment I can’t think of anything but hopefully will know more tomorrow after me and my wife go up there.

We understand. Please let them know there are many many people, whom they will more than likely never meet, pulling for them and standing by to help if we can.

Stay Strong Brother!

Just to put a face with the post. The one in the center is the young man in need with his father to the left.
    4FE1EE4B-4071-4EF3-9624-F50980371251.jpeg

My shooting buddy and very good friend’s son was in a vehicle with several other high school kids last night when apparently a drunk driver crossed over and hit them head on. One of the high schoolers is on life support just so family members can come in and say their goodbyes. My friends son is in critical condition on a ventilator with possibly cervical cord damage and one has been released from the hospital. I ask that you pray for all involved and the parents for no matter the outcome it will be a hard road for all involved.
    Prayers for all.............

He had surgery last night to remove crushed vertebrae from around his spinal cord. Today he was able to respond with slight nods and has feeling in his arms. Brain function is good as is all other organs but no response in his lower body for the moment. They were going to look at removing the ventilator late this afternoon and hopefully they can. Still will probably be a bit before they now for sure what areas of the body are affected by the damage versus what is being affected by the swelling. Still a long ways to go. I told my friend about this post and he really appreciates all that are praying for them and of the family that lost their daughter in the accident. I too am humbled by the response from everyone here.