• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers needed(update)

This is Norman and Madison , they were both in the vehicle with with my friends son. Norman has been released from the hospital and Madison is now with the Lord. The prayers you guys have been putting are not going in vain. We live in a very small community here in Morrison, Ok but things are moving fast as for doing what we can to help these families out. I once again want to thank all of you for the prayers and well wishes and I Am Truly Humbled.
8C21B80D-82E7-41EC-B1C1-949B54CC633A.jpeg

More prayers daily.

And now Hiders, this:

This is Norman and Madison , they were both in the vehicle with with my friends son. Norman has been released from the hospital and Madison is now with the Lord. The prayers you guys have been putting are not going in vain. We live in a very small community here in Morrison, Ok but things are moving fast as for doing what we can to help these families out. I once again want to thank all of you for the prayers and well wishes and I Am Truly Humbled.
View attachment 7656063

Heartbreaking beyond belief.

I CANNOT IMAGINE AS A PARENT. I JUST CAN'T.

I really hope this New Hide we have is at least half of what it used to be in regards to people just doing the right thing by other in need. We really need to see the support go over the top on this one in regards to the fundraiser we have going.

We have people in need that are a part of "OUR" community we so love. I'd really like to see as many as possible stand up and get involved. Together, we 100% can make a significant difference in peoples lives. Who wouldn't wanna be a part of that?

God Speed!

View attachment 7656063
Heartbreaking.......:cry:

Reactions: 1J04
Added to this thread. If you're not already watching this thread it's a good one.

Not to distract or derail this thread but. Any info on the drunk driver? Permanent disfigured for the win? <--- at the bare minimum

Not to distract or derail this thread but. Any info on the drunk driver? Permanent disfigured for the win? <--- at the bare minimum
He was taken to a local hospital with trunk and leg injuries. He has been informed of his arrest as of Saturday. That’s the extent of what I know on that. With Oklahoma passing the medical marijuana it could be something with that as well.