• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision reloading Data book pages. For download

waste_knot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2012
Tidewater Va.
I'm sharing these in the intrest of advancing the sport of precision shooting.
The new site's software allows posting PDF and Pics without an external hosting site. (Thanks Frank)
Currently the PDF size is limited to 20k so I had to zip them.
Here are some reloading data labels and forms that I use to keep track of all my different firearm chamber and ammo dimensions.
The forms are PDF and can be filled in on the computer and printed for a data book.
I keep records on all my chamber dimensions so I know what ammo goes with which firearm. This also aids when reloading for a certain load of chamber size.
The third sheet is for printing on a self stick sheet and affixing to the ammo box for each reaload.
Please comment if you see areas lacking or would like some of the form fields changed or if you use a different system of tracking cartridge dimensions.
I aded thumbnails of each sheet. Download the zip file to get the PDF

Revision A 2/22/13

Attachments

• Generic reload label.zip
    61.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Reloading001.jpg
    Reloading001.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 272
  • Reloading002.jpg
    Reloading002.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Reloading003.jpg
    Reloading003.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Great info. Could you make a generic reloading label by removing the 308 Win? Thanks

I get the full sheet adhesive labels and print ammo box labels. If its a repeat load and it's going in the same box you can just cross out the number of times fired index.
I carry the cartridge data sheet to the reloading bench. The CM ID is the 4 character code stored in the Chargemaster.

Great info. Could you make a generic reloading label by removing the 308 Win? Thanks
No, your're just going to have to start reloading 308.
Actually, I'll update it and add a blank line like the rest.
We need to get the site administrator to allow PDFs larger than 19k and then I can post the 3 PDFs individually with their own previews and you wont have to un zip anything.

This is excellent. Very descriptive. Way more information that I use, but maybe I need to get more precise than I have been. I especially like the cartirdge box labels. Thank you very much.

Thanks!!! What labels are you using? Do you have a pistol version of the cartridge diagram?

I use the full size 8-1/2x11 blank stickly labels from Office max and cut the sheet with an exacto knife.
Sorry, but I don't have anything drawn up for pistol.

No, your're just going to have to start reloading 308.
Actually, I'll update it and add a blank line like the rest.
We need to get the site administrator to allow PDFs larger than 19k and then I can post the 3 PDFs individually with their own previews and you wont have to un zip anything.

I've actually got .308 #3 on the way ;)