• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Precision Rifle Expo Training Classes

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Here is the link to the Precision Rifle Expo Training Class Schedule, if you are attending please stop by

Training Class Schedule Precision Rifle Expo

There are 2 classes pertaining to the basics of Long Range Shooting: Fundamentals of Marksmanship (Instructor Frank Galli) This class will go over natural point of aim, muscular relaxation, breath control, trigger control, etc. Attendees will each personally use and handle custom rifles from various manufacturers throughout this class. Essentials to Long Range (Instructor Scott Satterlee) This class will break down all the essential components necessary to be a successful shooter.

Nice, looks like some good classes. Signed up for fundamentals on Saturday and Essentials on Sunday.

I have not been in that neck of the woods since I was training at Rucker. I will have to check on the best place to fly into...

Thats the weekend of my birthday and only about 4hrs away. I may have to treat myself...

I have Frank's class and three additional classes scheduled.
    Hopefully, Hurricane Florence takes a turn to the north and stays out in the Mid Atlantic.

We just had TS Gordon pass thru the eastern Gulf of Mexico on Tuesday night.
    The eye wall passed over several of my employees houses when it made landfall

My company does nationwide storm response... I'm probably out no matter where it hits. :-(

Last 3 model runs have pushed Florence further south. Depending on if\how long it stalls on the coast, could be a wet weekend for you guys. Getting out of Hartsfield could be an absolute mess on Monday. :eek:

Ya,

I am holding my breath because I am cross country traveling, now in hindsight wish I flew into FLA vs GA, and drove north vs flying in North and driving south

Still on,

if you are evacuating head south and visit the Expo while you wait to see if you house survives

I went to a meeting at NASA Stennis Space Center yesterday morning for an upcoming project out there.
    I - 10 eastbound had convoy after convoy of power line contractors getting pre-positioned so that the folks in storms path can get back to some semblance of normalcy as quickly as possible.
    I’ve been thru several hurricanes including Ivan and Katrina, these folks are gonna have a rough time with this one