• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Marksmanship: The Fundamentals?

A guess is that Amazon might auto cancel pre-orders after "X" amount of days. Did you order awhile ago, I only placed my order a few days ago?

Gotcha, thanks. I'll give a shout to Amazon. I thought the book wasn't coming out for some reason.

Just talked to Amazon, they said the digital copy will no longer be available, so they automatically cancelled it.

I spoke to the publisher this AM

it was a date glitch

The Kindle version is coming out as well the book is about 10 days out from final printing, so in 2 weeks they should be up and running correctly.

Because of the delay the automated service from Amazon yanked the Kindle as not happening, it's is, it's at the digital converter now and should be done next week, with hard copy to follow

Amazon has it so you can no longer pre-order, only says "currently unavailable". My pre-order is still good, but figured I'd give @lowlight a heads-up.

Screenshot_20200421-192803.jpg

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I wanted to purchase this this evening and received the same message. Is this book available through other sources? Thanks

Cool! Just checked again and pre-ordered. Thanks! Looking forward to reading this, lots to learn!!