• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifles.....show em!!

The new MDT Hunting bottom metal is pretty sweet for long action setups!

20240420_214012~2.jpg

Gunwerks GRB, Bartlein 24" 1'-8 twist in 280AI, Grayboe Terrain stock and DBM, and a Leupold MK5HD 3.6-18. Sending 180 Bergers at 2900FPS. It's got a Griffin Armament taper mount brake and can on it now.

IMG_6111.jpg

*** Brand New - Just Released *** First shots with the brand new ThunderBeast Magnus-S HUB (7") .30 caliber suppressor. Running it on my 20" Christensen Arms Ridgeline FFT 7mm-08 Rem. This will be my new hunting suppressor once I get my stamp back.

Just got the barreled action and got it put together.

05B809BE-D944-4C95-9BFE-F990192486B4.jpeg

Terminus Zeus
Krieger MTU barrel chambered in 7 PRCW by Alex Wheeler
Foundation Exodus Stock
Hawkins M5 Metal
Trigger Tech Diamond
Vortex Precision Rings
Vortex Razor LHT

Have a bunch of reloading to do then to see how it shoots.

Last edited:
*** Brand New - Just Released *** First shots with the brand new ThunderBeast Magnus-S HUB (7") .30 caliber suppressor. Running it on my 20" Christensen Arms Ridgeline FFT 7mm-08 Rem. This will be my new hunting suppressor once I get my stamp back.

Sounds great, would love to hear this outdoors once it's out of jail!

Reactions: FuhQ
Wait - KRG is making lefty C4s?!?
Doesn't look like it but it isnt hard to convert. To convert my Tikka whiskey 3 it was only the bolt cut.
20220730_133859.jpg

To convert my Mdt Xrs for my Tikka t1x it was bolt cut and safety clearance. Did it with a Foredom rotary tool. Just mirror what is already there. Fingernail polish painted the exposed aluminum.
20230415_085409.jpg

Can also be done with a round file.

Doesn't look like it but it isnt hard to convert. To convert my Tikka whiskey 3 it was only the bolt cut.
View attachment 8405205

To convert my Mdt Xrs for my Tikka t1x it was bolt cut and safety clearance. Did it with a Foredom rotary tool. Just mirror what is already there. Fingernail polish painted the exposed aluminum.
View attachment 8405206

Can also be done with a round file.
I have a lefty conversion Bravo too. Just hate bothering my buddy to put them on his mill lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4576.jpeg
    IMG_4576.jpeg
    438.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: LeftyJason
What powder are you running to get 2900?
RL26 in Peterson Brass with 210M primers. Running it long too. COAL is not SAMMI length. I had my gunsmith cut the chamber long specifically for longer, higher BC bullets. He did a hell of a job on it. I picked up about 80fps on that load after 200 or so rounds. That 2900fps load is a peach. I also worked up a load with 155 Absolute Hammers at 3100fps. Those things do a number on whitetails.

Reactions: Lazyninja
What is the length of barrel? And what load do you use?
26” Bartlein 6.5x47. Plan to use 42.0-42.5 of H4350 with 123 ELDM’s and 40-ish of H4350 with the 140’s. Also have some Shooters World Long Rifle to experiment with since I had good results with the Precision Rifle when Varget was tough to find.

Edit: 42-42.5 for 123’s

Last edited:
Reactions: stello1001