• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifles.....show em!!

Rebarreled to 20 inches

- Terminus Zeus Long Action
- 20", 1:8t, AW2 Chamber 300 PRC by Short Action Customs running 205 grain Badlands SBD2's in ADG Brass
- Manners PH mini chassis stock, all hardware swapped for Titanium
- Triggertech Special
- Hawkins Bottom Metal with Wyatts 300 PRC internal box
- Schmidt & Bender PMII US 3-20
- Spuhr Rings with all Titanium hardware I cut on my lathe
- Rugged Ridge Outdoor Bipod
- Liberty Precision Machine Anthem S mounted on a TBAC 2 port brake

20240103_101955~2.jpg

20240103_092515.jpg

Last edited:
My new build and my first for PRS

Got an aero solus action on Black Friday so I figured I’d go ahead and build something I’ve wanted for a while
Got the chassis and scope on here for great prices and the trigger I got on sale too… so ended up getting into this one for a steal and the action is smooth as butter after working it in.

This thing is a hammer!
Might need a color change on the chassis though.

Aero solus action
Proof Prefit in 6CM
Triggertech primary
MDT ACC
Hawkins heavy tactical rings
Vortex Strike Eagle FFP (my favorite scope for the money hands down)
Atlas v8 with Area 419 Arca adapter
Area 419 Hellfire match on the muzzle
D321F9D5-4A52-487F-B1A5-26BF1DA9B5CC.jpeg
IMG_7829.jpeg

Got an aero solus action on Black Friday so I figured I’d go ahead and build something I’ve wanted for a while
Got the chassis and scope on here for great prices and the trigger I got on sale too… so ended up getting into this one for a steal and the action is smooth as butter after working it in.

This thing is a hammer!

Aero solus action
Proof Prefit in 6CM
Triggertech primary
MDT ACC
View attachment 8316552View attachment 8316553
I dig the white man, it looks like you’re the only storm trooper that might actual hit something!

Nice looking rifle

This thing is a hammer!

Aero solus action
Proof Prefit in 6CM
Triggertech primary
MDT ACC
View attachment 8316552View attachment 8316553
I also Really love the white. Want one myself, but I know, in short order, under my hand, it wouldn't be white for long so I’m probably going with Blue / black accents for my next one, a .22 trainer. Still love that white. Don’t change it if you don’t have too.

Reactions: Tyrich88
I dig the white man, it looks like you’re the only storm trooper that might actual hit something!

Nice looking rifle
Thanks!

And the only problem with the storm trooper rifle is if I start shooting like a storm trooper haha

I’m having to fight off just rattle canning this chassis to be honest. I have rattle canned everything from ARs to bolt guns and even a handgun in the past (odd I know, but it was for one competition that was going to be in the august Sun in Texas and the pistol was getting HOT when it was black)

I also Really love the white. Want one myself, but I know, in short order, under my hand, it wouldn't be white for long so I’m probably going with Blue / black accents for my next one, a .22 trainer. Still love that white. Don’t change it if you don’t have too.
I really am digging it, it’s just not typically my taste. I like it WAY more than I thought I would.
Bought it with the intention of doing a camo pattern of some sort eventually.

But I’ve been looking at things I actually NEED for PRS competition first. Trying to be smart about getting what I need before a cerakote job (buttttt rattle can is cheap 😜)

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
My hunting rigs. 2x Browning xbolt SPR models. Gray one is a 20" 7PRC and the green one is a 18" 308. I installed the McMillan Gamescouts, MCarbo trigger springs and NXS 5 5-22 on the 7 and a 3.5'15 on the 308.
20231230_145037.jpg

My latest aquisition, something most of you might not be familiar with:

20240121_193217.jpg 20240121_193323.jpg
20240121_193344.jpg 20240121_193419.jpg
20240121_193503.jpg

A Remington 700 Clone Action from Germany by AS.H, called Walküre, which means Valkyrie in German.
Short Action with integral Recoil Lug and flat Picatinny Rail.
3 Lug Bolt Design, Sako style ejector, extractor in one of the lugs.

Barrel is 650mm long, approx. 25,5"
Muzzle Diameter is 22mm, ~ 0.866" and since it was lightly used (400 rounds), it came with a Muzzle Brake from PGW, Peterssen Gun Works
Its´s a 6.5x47 Lapua

Trigger is from my Bergara B14R and will be replaced in the near future, but is fine for a first test with a few rounds.
First couple rounds a planed for Sunday morning, for that i will stick it in my MDT Oryx and put a Delta 5-50 on it.

Attachments

• 20240121_193356.jpg
    20240121_193356.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 52
Why suddenly can’t I post pics? Tried it both ways.
I’ll delete post but looking for some advice.
Did you upload to the Forum or do you want to use external Images ?
If you upload to the Forum, i believe there is a max size of Megabytes that the Picture can have.

Ive tried hitting “attach files” which has always worked for me before. And I tried hitting the window looking icon where it says “drop image or click here”, told it which picture to upload and nothing happens.

Edit: it wasn’t saying file size was an issue before but now it is. So maybe it was file size, but it wasn’t giving the file size message it usually does. Nothing at all happened.

Last edited:
Ive tried hitting “attach files” which has always worked for me before. And I tried hitting the window looking icon where it says “drop image or click here”, told it which picture to upload and nothing happens.
Maybe it is file size but I’ve tried several pics and it won’t do it.
I’m horrible with computer shit but I’ll try to make sure the file size is small enough.

Thanks again. I have some badass pics to post
I have never had a problem if I edit the image first. I just trim off the edges and it works every time.

How that CDG working out on the Lapua? Smooth cycling?

I’m about to pull the trigger on a .300 Norma CDG I’m just apprehensive about the whole feeding/conical breech…blah blah blah.

Tell me she’s solid.
First calm weather, free day; had it out and wow. No cycling, feeding, or issues of any kind. Recoil moderate given the barrel weight & sidewinder brake. I cant see a rifle performing much better, especially given the cost of components.

Not much of a test, but heres 3 at 100. Norma golden target match 250gr.
1707606065505.jpeg

Rebarreled to 20 inches

- Terminus Zeus Long Action
- 20", 1:8t, AW2 Chamber 300 PRC by Short Action Customs running 205 grain Badlands SBD2's in ADG Brass
- Manners PH mini chassis stock, all hardware swapped for Titanium
- Triggertech Special
- Hawkins Bottom Metal with Wyatts 300 PRC internal box
- Schmidt & Bender PMII US 3-20
- Spuhr Rings with all Titanium hardware I cut on my lathe
- Rugged Ridge Outdoor Bipod
- Liberty Precision Machine Anthem S mounted on a TBAC 2 port brake
I've been looking at a 20" 300PRC carbon build. What do you weigh in at? What's the recoil like? How are your velocities?