• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifles.....show em!!

1BB9EA07-C8CF-4B8B-B160-4DF9DC3B1D7B.jpeg
KRG Whiskey 3, Gen 6, Bartlein 26”1:8 M24 profile 5R SS barrel, Defiance Deviant Tactical action, Timney 510 trigger, Vortex Razor AMG 4-24x50 scope, Vortex Precision rings. Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
D0887C7E-DC4B-434F-9243-832C56BE280B.jpeg

Last edited:
You guys have really nice stuff... I'm just a poor cattle rancher that thinks coyotes and ground hogs should die at long ranges...
I just put together an ideal truck gun for my Grandsons first deer rifle. It’s budget friendly for your purposes and shoot factory loads Sub MOA. Euro Optic has a sale on M18 Mauser Rifles. from $400-$479. I got a 6.5 PRC, put a Texas Precision Inst 5x27 power scope with their rings and a 20 MOA Weaver Base. I think with shipping, Tax, plus a $25 Gun Club Fee on transfer I have about $900 total in it. Adjustable trigger, ten year factory warranty, scope lifetime. It’s strictly a right hand rifle but it should be a consideration for a great coyote gun or deer rifle.

The newest project upgrade was to my Remington 700, .308 Win. with a new PVA M24 contour barrel and custom ordered McMillan M40-A1 stock with the action & barrel cerakoted in FDE, underneath an SWFA SS 10x and on top of a Jewell HVR trigger. It was a lengthy process to get everything, but worth every second!
551B3B9A-FD59-4171-9F7C-7ECCBF69621E.jpeg
19CB9083-F151-4DDD-B287-715143A4E847.jpeg
A606AEF4-DEC4-4A3B-989C-3B8235EB4F76.jpeg

Last edited:
Sweet rifle and one of the most under rated scopes out there. I have one on an AR and have loved it from the day I got it.

Reactions: ColinW
Sweet rifle and one of the most under rated scopes out there. I have one on an AR and have loved it from the day I got it.

Thanks man! The SS scope has worked perfectly for me! I just wish I had paid a little more money for the HD model for a bit more clarity. But, that's minor.

Reactions: Don Dial
Y’all don’t get jealous now.

Factory Remington 700 action
Brux MTU 308 barrel.

Also has an area 419 20 moa rail and area 419 thread protector, 1” OD blended into the muzzle with an 11* crown.
F64EEE3B-CABC-4707-B038-465577813F05.jpeg

Last edited:
Also have Grandpa here, doesn’t really fit in with that rest of yalls rifles. Remington 40X Repeater in .308, shoots lights out. I tossed a XTRII on a seekins rail.

I’d love to rebarrel it to a 6BR, but I hate to molest it too much. I guess I need to erode the throat out with high round counts so I won’t feel bad.
IMG_3194.JPG

Last edited:
Also have Grandpa here, doesn’t really fit in with that rest of yalls rifles. Remington 40X Repeater in .308, shoots lights out. I tossed a XTRII on a seekins rail.

I’d love to rebarrel it to a 6BR, but I hate to molest it too much. I guess I need to erode the throat out with high round counts so I won’t feel bad.View attachment 7430835
It's a precision rifle that is a bolt action. It fits perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with good looking wood.

I’d love to rebarrel it to a 6BR, but I hate to molest it too much. I guess I need to erode the throat out with high round counts so I won’t feel bad.View attachment 7430835

Maybe this is the woodworking side of me coming to the surface, but I love precision heavy barreled rifles in walnut.

Maybe this is the woodworking side of me coming to the surface, but I love precision heavy barreled rifles in walnut.
It’s old and plain, but damn it’s sexy. I need to get some peep sights for it. Weighs about 13.3lbs with the scope. Other than that it’s just how it came out of the box.

Remington 700 Police, 7.62, Vortex HST, Bravo chassis, Franklin pod, Tubb’s spring & pin, Geissele Super 700, Gemtech HVT QM, Tubb Final Finish Lapping

How did Tubb's F.F work out for you? Any increase of shot precision on paper? I'm 50/50 on if I want to do that or not. I just got a PVA M24 barrel, so I don't know if it's worth it or not. Any advice would be helpful!

How did Tubb's F.F work out for you? Any increase of shot precision on paper? I'm 50/50 on if I want to do that or not. I just got a PVA M24 barrel, so I don't know if it's worth it or not. Any advice would be helpful!
Did PVA install your barrel?

Reactions: ColinW
I used to shoot a factory Rem 40x with a Hart Bbl in 300 win Mag. Had externally adjustable trigger from 1.5 oz to 3 lbs. had 8.5x25 Leupold on it. One hole rifle. 1968 mod.

Reactions: akmike47
Did PVA install your barrel?

Yes they did! When I talked with them about ordering a pre-fit, they suggested I send my barrel/action in for proper fitment due to Remington actions having so many tolerance variations. At the time, I didn't realize that was an ongoing issue with Remington actions.

Reactions: Esumter
I used to shoot a factory Rem 40x with a Hart Bbl in 300 win Mag. Had externally adjustable trigger from 1.5 oz to 3 lbs. had 8.5x25 Leupold on it. One hole rifle. 1968 mod.
Think mine is and 87 or something like that, been a while.

I am having problem with posting pictures. What is the size of the file you just attached?
Masterpiece Arms 6.5 CM, Curtis Custom Axion, WTO Switchlug, MPA Muzzle Brake
MPA BA Mount, Trijicon Accupower 4.5 - 30 x 56
WieBad Stock Pad, Area 419 Bolt Knob, Area 419 Arca Clamp, MPA Spigot Magneto Speed Adapter

View attachment 7439016

I am having problem with posting pictures. What is the size of the file you just attached?
I am guessing it has to be less than 3 MB... my original file was like 3.2 and it wouldn't post. I cropped it and it made the size small enough to post.