• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Precision Shooting

oberhammer

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2012
United States
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzzBntPiFCI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CzzBntPiFCI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Precision Shooting

I don't get it. What were they trying to demonstrate? There was no conclusion made, no comparison, just some guys shooting one shot through various rifles using a bench rest. What was the point?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get it. What were they trying to demonstrate? There was no conclusion made, no comparison, just some guys shooting one shot through various rifles using a bench rest. What was the point? </div></div>

Why would you think I owe you anything? Are you a libtard?

Just a video of some folks enjoying some shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonnyIndy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm stumped...

Worthless </div></div>

You are correct. If you can't enjoy a video of guys shooting at a nice private range with some nice rifles, you are worthless.

I read the comments before I watched the video. I couldn't agree more with everyone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oberhammer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonnyIndy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm stumped...

Worthless </div></div>

You are correct. If you can't enjoy a video of guys shooting at a nice private range with some nice rifles, you are worthless.

</div></div>

Wow, really......

(many more edited comments, but you are obviously too sensitive......)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonnyIndy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oberhammer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonnyIndy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm stumped...

Worthless </div></div>

</div></div>

Wow, really......

(many more edited comments, but you are obviously too sensitive......) </div></div>

==========

Yes really. Now move along and go be a nice little troll some where else.