• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Predator Custom Shop,TN

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
Who has had dealings with this company? I am thinking strongly of going with them to do my build. I have ask a few people on here, just seeing who else may have had dealings with them. Thanks a lot guys any info would be appreciated.!

They built my 300 WSM, and I am currently having them build a 280 ackley. They do great work at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate about using them, plus if any issues arise they are not to far from your location.

I would steer clear of them. I can't go into too much detail right now because of pending legal action, but suffice it to say that there is a storm brewing.

I used to live in Knoxville and always heard good things about them. I have even talked to people that live down here in AL that have sent things to them and had great dealings. I have never used them personally, though.