• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED®

This year has been a success. Even though we had the worst blizzard in the past 100 years. We managed to push through it best we could, and continue bringing you some awesome Content! This solidifies our cycle this season. Doubles, Triples, Quads and the Coveted QUINT!

We Killed Them All. Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED V​

This year has been a success. Even though we had the worst blizzard in the past 100 years. We managed to push through it best we could, and continue bringing you some awesome Content! This solidifies our cycle this season. Doubles, Triples, Quads and the Coveted QUINT!

We Killed Them All. Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED V​

Impressive shooting and patience as always

Reactions: skinney_7
HA HA! OMG! "Tell us what you would do differently". Uhhhhh exactly nothing. These videos are always impressive, guys. Best content available, imo. I got a double with a shotgun and my AR a few weeks back hunting solo and thought that was pretty cool.....then I open THIS. LOL! Always love the set breakdown. Don't change it. People who don't like it can GTFO or not watch rather than bitch and moan about it. My .02.

Being a Rancher, we take a specialized interest in helping other Ranchers that are having predator problems. In this particular situation, the feedlot cattle were breaking out nightly, for weeks on end. This is just the tip of the iceberg regarding the killing that commenced on his Ranch. Stay tuned for the Thermal kills.

The reason I term this set Dementia is because Keith can't remember the last filmed double in this exact location. Coyotes are one of natures most abundant natural renewable resources. Being a Rancher, it is my livelihood and RESPONSIBILITY to protect the animals we raise for the worlds food, as well as other hunters quarry. This isn't just for fun, or for a show, this is my living, and if you don't like it, or you don't agree with it, the beauty of YouTube is, DON'T Watch.

The reason I term this set Dementia is because Keith can't remember the last filmed double in this exact location. Coyotes are one of natures most abundant natural renewable resources. Being a Rancher, it is my livelihood and RESPONSIBILITY to protect the animals we raise for the worlds food, as well as other hunters quarry. This isn't just for fun, or for a show, this is my living, and if you don't like it, or you don't agree with it, the beauty of YouTube is, DON'T Watch.
Nicely stated Skinny…… I am not that well gifted with kind words… Rock On!!!

Went out yesterday and played the wooodpecker and had one come in within 2 minutes. As always, solid work guys!!

Reactions: TACC and Badfinger
Coyote Hunting isn't all sport. It's helping Americas Ranchers protect their Animals, which is their investment and livelihood. In this video we set up in a bordering neighbors pasture, that had over 200hd of yearling Angus X calves. He asked if we could help eliminate a few of the Predators, as he was seeing way to many in the area that were causing calves to spook through fences.

Coyote Hunting isn't all sport. It's helping Americas Ranchers protect their Animals, which is their investment and livelihood. In this video we set up in a bordering neighbors pasture, that had over 200hd of yearling Angus X calves. He asked if we could help eliminate a few of the Predators, as he was seeing way to many in the area that were causing calves to spook through fences.

Damn dude, better shape than me. One-hand, Dragging out two dogs, and up-hill all the way ...LOL . And judging by your audience 'cattle' , you were their entertainment for the day.

• Love
Why all the guerrilla clothes? I've been calling since the middle 1960's and I still have yet to seeone yote shy away because of seeing me. Smelling me yes, getting sloppy on the Rem 700BDL safety and letting it click; yes...but never ever from seeing me.

Why all the guerrilla clothes? I've been calling since the middle 1960's and I still have yet to seeone yote shy away because of seeing me. Smelling me yes, getting sloppy on the Rem 700BDL safety and letting it click; yes...but never ever from seeing me.

What's a guerrilla cloth?

Camouflage clothing...we called it that in Nam! Sorry
I gotcha! Have you ever filmed a Coyote hunt? I will use every advantage I can get to close the distance, from the tan pants, to the HVP hoods that I designed, they have helped immensely with blending us in, as well as skyline sets, especially with a large camera and at least one other shooter, most of the time, two. IF camo doesn't help, why is it intertwined within nature? Every baby Pheasant I've hatched, Grouse I've seen, Bobcat I've killed, wear it. If it aids in their success, wouldn't I be correct to assume it would do the same for us, if used properly?

Yes I did 20 years ago. I mounted my camera directly atop my scope by modifying some Leupold scope rings. I have the plans somewhere. I think what most people overlook is yotes are 100% color blind. Just like dogs. In fact I was a pro retriever trainer and once line work was done with white bumpers a switch was made to orange so the dogs would learn confidence when give a line by the nandler that if the ran stright long enoung they would run into what they were sent for.

Second biologist have many species confused whith their coloration. You mentioned Bobcats for example which I am duly familiar with from calling and trapping. Their color IMHO isnt for Camoflage its for mating attraction. I know this from watching farm cats over the the years. Many times an ugly roaming Tom would enter the barnyard and be ignored by the female. Yet another would come of a different color and be accepted. The color is also used to identify cats that got beat in combat. As you are aware a Tom Bobcat patrols maybe a 50-100 mile area. He gets in fights alot to protect it. Once he kicks an intruder butt that intruder will indeed avoid the Tom as he sees it from up to 100 yards away.

When calling Coyotes will almost always sit in front of cover ( ant sort of scrub) whereas cats will set behind. That is why most cat callers don't see the cats until they stand up and see a white tail. This proves to me cats coats. This confirms to me bobcat coats aren't a Camoflage. BTW they do the same when hunting. If anything coyotes are more camfloged then cats.

Today I sit in a chair when I call as old age makes it hard for me to get off the ground. No different than the old Morton Burham did in texas as he aged. As long as you cover your face your fine. You look like scrub instead of a pole. Since most animals cannot discern size you noting but a blob perhaps a bunch of scrub the yotes see everyday. To my point because canines are severally color blind mailmen get attacked. IMHO they wear blue dark uniform and at the very top of those clothes is a bouncing light colored ball suspended in air. Shit that would scare me as well. Reminds me of the headless horsemen in reverse. So the dogs attack as they get scared.

Just what life has taught me for nearly 55 years of calling and trapping predators.

I wish you young men the best. Thank you for the polite conversation.

Larry

• Love
Yes I did 20 years ago. I mounted my camera directly atop my scope by modifying some Leupold scope rings. I have the plans somewhere. I think what most people overlook is yotes are 100% color blind. Just like dogs. In fact I was a pro retriever trainer and once line work was done with white bumpers a switch was made to orange so the dogs would learn confidence when give a line by the nandler that if the ran stright long enoung they would run into what they were sent for.

Second biologist have many species confused whith their coloration. You mentioned Bobcats for example which I am duly familiar with from calling and trapping. Their color IMHO isnt for Camoflage its for mating attraction. I know this from watching farm cats over the the years. Many times an ugly roaming Tom would enter the barnyard and be ignored by the female. Yet another would come of a different color and be accepted. The color is also used to identify cats that got beat in combat. As you are aware a Tom Bobcat patrols maybe a 50-100 mile area. He gets in fights alot to protect it. Once he kicks an intruder butt that intruder will indeed avoid the Tom as he sees it from up to 100 yards away.

When calling Coyotes will almost always sit in front of cover ( ant sort of scrub) whereas cats will set behind. That is why most cat callers don't see the cats until they stand up and see a white tail. This proves to me cats coats. This confirms to me bobcat coats aren't a Camoflage. BTW they do the same when hunting. If anything coyotes are more camfloged then cats.

Today I sit in a chair when I call as old age makes it hard for me to get off the ground. No different than the old Morton Burham did in texas as he aged. As long as you cover your face your fine. You look like scrub instead of a pole. Since most animals cannot discern size you noting but a blob perhaps a bunch of scrub the yotes see everyday. To my point because canines are severally color blind mailmen get attacked. IMHO they wear blue dark uniform and at the very top of those clothes is a bouncing light colored ball suspended in air. Shit that would scare me as well. Reminds me of the headless horsemen in reverse. So the dogs attack as they get scared.

Just what life has taught me for nearly 55 years of calling and trapping predators.

I wish you young men the best. Thank you for the polite conversation.

Larry
Larry,
I really appreciate your insight, experience and what you have done for the Country... I will not dispute any of the findings and experience you have acquired throughout your life, as it seems to me you were very successful.
If you like Predator Hunting check out my Channel and look at the Wyman Meinzer podcast, I bet you would very entertained!

Reactions: TACC
Where could we see some of that video LDsills? I'd like to see some video you took with no camo. Or even pictures of a high success day or two.

Reactions: CoyoteCommander
Where could we see some of that video LDsills? I'd like to see some video you took with no camo. Or even pictures of a high success day or two..
I have some videos stored somewhere but I'll be darn if this old brain will remember where I stored them. I thought they were on Photobucket but I was wrong...sorry. Most were not of good quality compared to today's. I fear they may be on an old computer disc...ouch! Camera stabilization was not great. Light gathering was poor, and on hot days in let's say in New Mexico they would pick up a lot of mirage.
Onedaycalling-1.jpgThose are the types of clothes I would typically wear. This is a typical calling day in Jan -Feb from 1987?? in Iowa. I like that time of year!!! Why??... females were protecting dens and you could locate them easy. Normally the females would challenge bark back at you when speed calling "locating". Sometimes their challenge would get the male to sound off, who is usually hunting up to a mile away.

Definition: speed calling "locating" is when you drive roads around 7-10PM , stop, step away from the cracking of the catalytic converter, let out a couple of female lonesome howls on your horn howler, then wait 4-7 minutes for a response. Get a response mark it on the GPS and go to the next stop about a mile away. In Iowa its fairly easy as most of Iowa roads are a 1x1 mile grid, In Nebraska for example, you would pick a road and follow it. The next day you get permission to call, if its late in the day you ask if you can call the property the next day. My motto has always been, "Yotes can't fly" so 1) they will always be in the area you locate them 2) they will always leave tracks.

Here's my gun old gun it was a new release from DPMS back then with my scope mounted camera.
3-25-06  DPMS Pictures.jpeg

Have a great day

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
Callings changed a lot since 1987.

Hell, since 2007!

Ill just leave it at that!

And what females are protecting dens in Jan/Feb!?!?!? Pairing and mating, not denning. Your timelines a bit off.

Last edited: