• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "BADLANDS" New O'Neill Ops HD Video!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    The satisfaction of bringing you into our world is a large part of why we do what we do... along with intense HD footage, hi-end equipment, and a unique aspect of Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™, we are very blessed to be able to bring a wide array of different scenarios and landscapes to the screen, from the wide open prairie to farm ground, sandhills, hardwood creek and river bottoms, Ponderosa pine filled canyons, and of course, BADLANDS.

O'Neill Ops Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/oneillops
    O'Neill Ops Gear - O'Neill Ops Apparel

Copyright 2013 O'Neill Ops, All Rights Reserved.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AZ9UKXt9uqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you put the Longrifles ad on the rifle in a smaller font the 'yotes might get closer before they realized they were screwed.

Skinney, I know I've read that you will holdover at times, along with looking for opportunities to reach out and hit a yote or two at long distance.

I'm wondering why you haven't gone with a FFP scope?

If you put the Longrifles ad on the rifle in a smaller font the 'yotes might get closer before they realized they were screwed.
    Now that is the funniest shit I've heard in a while!!! I'll be visiting Dixon next week... and he's gonna hear about this one.

Skinney, I know I've read that you will holdover at times, along with looking for opportunities to reach out and hit a yote or two at long distance.

I'm wondering why you haven't gone with a FFP scope?
    I really like FFP optics, only thing I'm not a fan of is the size of the reticle changing, I prefer it thinner... BUT, you are correct it would be much easier than having to screw with magnification to get the reticle value correct... I do have a Razor that's FFP, but that's on my 338NM, I've got my eye on a couple others for this season, I'll have to see how it pans out.