• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "DEFIANT" New HD Video

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Between gettin cattle out to pasture, getting some corn acreage planted, developing more irrigated ground and, jugglin around 5 little ones, we've got footage to work with, LOTS OF IT.

Take a look at our new video "Defiant"
    When ones instinct of aggression, is stronger than his instinct of awareness.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oEGhgUhbyPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Check back after July, your answer will be different, I've been talking to TNVC and we are trying on something "new".

had my hopes up that we were going to be able to hunt at night with nv as there was a bill but they neutered it so bad it really did not change any thing. I have tried a few times on a full moon night with fresh snow and it was a blast. Cant wait to here what is coming out

had my hopes up that we were going to be able to hunt at night with nv as there was a bill but they neutered it so bad it really did not change any thing. I have tried a few times on a full moon night with fresh snow and it was a blast. Cant wait to here what is coming out
    FYI, I talked with my local game warden, (I'll have to check back with him) but he said they were going to pass the regs allowing the use of NV and Thermal, same rules and spotlighting though, one guest, only varmints, on your land only, and rimfire or shotty... Not sure if anything has changed or not though ?

ya that is the change i saw also the first bill they has wrote was going to allow center fire with the nv and thermals had me excited for that as i think that would be a good time but i guess i will take what we can get.

ya that is the change i saw also the first bill they has wrote was going to allow center fire with the nv and thermals had me excited for that as i think that would be a good time but i guess i will take what we can get.
    ya if they would get centerfire passed that would be exceptional.

Guessing you guys are running Quadcopters now for your aerial footage? Which model did you end up going with? Looks great..