• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Prefit barrel - 6mm Creedmoor for MPA/Curtis Axiom action, 26", 1:7, M24

FLguy55

flguy55
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2019
FLORIDA
I bought an unfired barreled action off a guy for the action & the trigger but I don't shoot 6mm Creedmoor, which it came chambered in. Specs are all in the subject. This was off an MPA PMR build using an x-caliber barrel that they normally spin on these, chambered by MPA, and is unfired (I bore scoped it and it's clean).

Since I would never buy a prefit without having go and no-go gauges, I'm selling a pair of PTG gauges with this barrel so you can verify headspace once you get it on your action. This should fit any MPA/Curtis action on a PMR build, or a Curtis Axiom, but you should verify headspace regardless. If you're a little uncertain but want to give it a shot, buy everything up and spin the barrel on to your action and if it doesn't headspace I'll cover half the shipping to get it back to me and refund the rest of your money. I wouldn't stick someone with a barrel they can't use. Shipping should only be like $30 I'm guessing depending where you are (I'm in FL).

Ping me if you have any questions or concerns. Note that I paid $90 for the headspace gauges after shipping so that's a good chunk of the cost. If you already have gauges and don't need em, let me know and I'll just sell the barrel on its own.

Barrel and both gauges: $490 to your door, PPFF preferred.

Attachments

• 6cm barrel.jpg
    6cm barrel.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 6cm close up.jpg
    6cm close up.jpg
    968.6 KB · Views: 109
  • ptg gauges.jpg
    ptg gauges.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 120
If FLguy55 isn’t I may be interested
Kian, if you're referring to me being interested in the 6GT prefit, this is actually my post. I'm the seller. Fire me a PM if you'd like info on the 6GT barrel.