• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Premier Hollywood Sniper Rifle

Which is the more iconic sniper rifle that's easily obtainable today, but chambered in 6.5CM?

• Sako TRG 22A1

• AI AT

• Surgeon Scalpel [Cadex Chasis]

• Barrett MRAD

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blaser Tactical 2 .. you can buy it in .308 for under $4000 and if youd like it in 6.5 creedmor then you can order a barrel from jSip and son in utah . Nothing is more iconic than that rifle. I dont care what anyone says its the most aggressive looking sniper rifle ever made.

Reactions: Bakwa
I represent that remark, as you stand there beside me with your Gucci rifle. Dick!
Attachment.jpeg

Buy him this surgeon and throw a nice scope on it. Should be right around his budget.

It should be said, his rifle budget is $6k. He already has a ZCO. So I guess his "sniper system" budget would be $10k. lol

Again, not my terms, I'm just helping this guy get what he wants.

This is an extremely common occurrence. Many people either spend all their time making money, or all their money on other hobbies and then decide they want something from an industry they aren't familiar with. Not just firearms. Literally almost anything.
I agree, but it does draw some skepticism from a discerning mind, in the twisted world we live in...

Really?

I have some pretty cool rifles, but the one that gets the most comments is by far my TacOps.

I think people really love when they find out that it's built by the civilian armorer to the LASD SEB team, along with the suppressor.

They may not know what it is, but they automatically know that it's something special when they see it.
Now my state extra-really sucks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Came to say the Mcmillan Tac338 from American Sniper or the Intervention but see they’ve already been mentioned. Couldn’t you just do a look a like of the Tac338 but in creedmoor? Seems like the easy button for the budget.

Well since nobody else mentioned it, you could source an m40a(X) and even though it isn't a Hollywood gun the only thing he'll have to say is "this is what the Marine Corp scout snipers use." Then most of them will nut.

Which one is the most iconic sniper rifle to have? And why does that one stand above the others?

I have a client that wants me to put together a "sniper rifle" for them. They know nothing about shooting, but they have deep pockets and want the iconic end-all-be-all sniper rifle so they can brag to their buddies about it. I have access to most popular distributors and wholesalers in the US. This rifle will need to be available there.

The models listed in the poll are what I narrowed it down to. I could almost flip a coin and be just as happy with any of them, but my client will want to know which one is "the best" and why.
I will not build a custom rifle. This guy isn't patient, nor does he care about bang for your buck. He wants the best "sniper rifle" in the most Hollywood way you can imagine.

Requirements:
Price: Under $6000 retail. Have to draw a line somewhere.
Caliber: They want it in 6.5CM for the lighter recoil, factory availability of ammo, and ability to hit at 1000yds consistently.
Scope: They already have a ZCO 4-20 per my recommendation, because they asked me what the best all around scope was under $5k and that was my opinion several months ago.

Help me out gents.

Cheers!
Is this client where I think

I know an AT that may sway them for the right $