• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Premier Reticles 3-15×50 Gen2 Mildot $1950 SOLD SOLD

81sfo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2008
    USA HOU TX
    Used and in Great Conditions ,only a few rash marks on the turrets as normal from range use and storage in the safe .
    Premier 3-15x50 Gen 2 Mildot , double turn , MTC and Illuminated . Comes with original box and Premier labeled lens covers
    SOLD SOLD $1950 shipped Fed Ex Ground , insurance extra .Payment By Discreet PayPal friends or check , money order too.
    Thanks for Looking

Last edited:
    Single Turn that changes things. Very nice. Will talk to peeps that should buy this.

Are you sure it’s single turn? Turrets look like double to me...

Good point.

Saw yesterday it was marked as DT when listed for sale.

Thought today with box in hand new info was added to correct.

Still a great scope.

Good point.

Saw yesterday it was marked as DT when listed for sale.

Thought today with box in hand new info was added to correct.

Still a great scope.
    It's a double turn I just added a pic of the turret and you can see the double turn nipple that pops out. The box must of been labeled wrong although the serial number matches on the scope and box

It's a double turn I just added a pic of the turret and you can see the double turn nipple that pops out. The box must of been labeled wrong although the serial number matches on the scope and box

Great scope none the less in ST or DT.

I knew some guys looking strictly for ST.

I will regret not buying it some day.

Open to trades? :)

Reactions: M_16_4_REAL
    Ahh, of course this comes up a week after I just bought a 5-25x Heritage. FML.
    When’s that damn tax return gonna be in?
    Your looking for trades right?!? ?

No idea on warranty.
    You can email TT with the serial number and they'll let you know pretty quick. I've talked to them a few times with warranty questions and the turn around time was less than 24hrs.

Oh ok. Good to know. But the scope works fine I dont need to send it to warranty anyway. I'll keep it in mind though .

Oh ok. Good to know. But the scope works fine I dont need to send it to warranty anyway. I'll keep it in mind though .
    (y) I'm saying that TT still offers a warranty value on some of the premier scopes since PR is no longer in business. Typically, they offer $1000-$2300 as a trade-in value towards a new TT if the the premier dies and can't be fixed (most of them can't, not by TT anyway).

I think the above comment by Macdaddy is in reference to what i just mentioned. If the scope dies, what's the value that TT puts on it??

I have 3 Premiers and TT puttee value on 2 of them at $1000, and the 3rd at $2200. all depends on serial number and generation.

Oh I see . This one is first gen I think 207 serial number . Hopefully it will last for the next owner. I wonder why Premier sold their business.

Oh I see . This one is first gen I think 207 serial number . Hopefully it will last for the next owner. I wonder why Premier sold their business.
    long story short. Premier and Leupold used to be in bed together. Leupold fattened their pockets off of Premier. When Leupold changed hands and started being run "businessmen", Premier was basically told to fuck off... there's a lot more story there but that's the highlights

Wow amazing, I guess like an any business when greed gets there relationships will crumble

I listed the 4 trades I'm looking for, they can be combined if need be. PayPal, cash , check or money order .

That is awesome, Ill have to use it some time...
    Bump for a great scope and a great guy!

The point is that the potential purchaser may need warranty work in the future. Having (vice not having ) TT warranty is a very real factor to consider as a purchaser.
    BTW: Premier Reticles production facility was literally 10 miles from my home and I was invited to visit it several times. It's an outstanding optic.

Last edited:
    Great scope.

I posted it over at M40Rifle.com thinking someone would scoop it up.

Hope it goes on a sweet USMC clone.

Reactions: Itsadryheat