• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier, S&B, Kahles or March?...

Hello:
I had 3 different scopes, Hensoldt with a H37 reticle, a S&B PMII with a mildot and a Steine military with a Mildot reticle, I have since sold all 3 and bought 2 K624i's, The Hensoldt was the best but I did not like the H37 reticle, The Kahles are a very nice scope and packed with great features that I like, Best bang for the buck in my eyes.
kenner

I recently purchased a S&B 5-25X56 H2CMR. This optic to me is perfect. The tracking is spot on, the turrets are solid, and the glass quality is amazing. The tunneling that everyone mentions is, at least to me, a non-issue. I never shoot on less than 10X anyway. That is not to say Khales, Steiner, March, or even Premier aren't also great choices, I'm just telling you what I did. I could not be happier.

Chris R.

I recently purchased a S&B 5-25X56 H2CMR. This optic to me is perfect. The tracking is spot on, the turrets are solid, and the glass quality is amazing. The tunneling that everyone mentions is, at least to me, a non-issue. I never shoot on less than 10X anyway. That is not to say Khales, Steiner, March, or even Premier aren't also great choices, I'm just telling you what I did. I could not be happier.

Chris R.

^^^^^This.......my favorite

Have fired several PM II scopes and have never had a problem. My buddy just got a Kahles a while ago and it definitely gives the PM a run for its money. Great piece of glass