• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Update, including the new 1.1-8x V8

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

We finally are getting our Heritage scopes in, and our initial PO will be fufilled before the end of the month. By next week I should be stocking 3-15x50 both Gen 2 XR and Gen 2 mildot scopes, with DT-MTC knobs. The 5-25x56, I think we will still have to fulfill backorders with what we are receiving but we should be able to stock these by the end of the month.

As for the new 1.1-8x26 V8 scope, the current ETA for delivery is pushed back to December. At the worst case, I hope this means we will have a production model on display for SHOT!

Thanks for all your support.

Scott

Re: Premier Update, including the new 1.1-8x V8

Thanks Scott, I am not sure I will be able to sleep for the next week. LOL
Premier 5-25x56
grin.gif

Not cool on the V8. Glad everything else is coming in however.

Scott,

any word on getting a Horus Vision reticle in a Premier scope? Can a Premier be upgraded to a Horus Vision reticle after the original scope purchase?

Thanks!
laugh.gif

It'll give me time to save the pennies for one of the two. I hate seeing a product be released and I am still trying to save for it.

The cash is burning a hole in my pocket, I don't want to wait any longer!

Also, kind of a funny comment from a guy named "moneey".

Actually..."money" means wealthy. "moneey" on the other hand means "broke" =)

Sniper6, your scope arrives this evening!

Ranger1183, great questions. The Horus reticle is still an orderable item. we've never had anyone order it and given the price point vs demand I'm not planning on stocking it. As for a retrofit, that is intriguing, not sure of price or doability, maybe Paul from Premier can chime in.

Scott

That is GREAT! Thanks Scott.

I better pick up some more Krylon today
grin.gif

Scott was extremely professional and enjoyable to deal with. He sent me my PR Heritage 5-25x56 XR and sent it fast. I will be ordering from Scott from here on out.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Partial personal review of the scope:</span>

Adjustment's: The windage and elevation knob's have the USO MTC "More tactical click" which is <span style="font-weight: bold">very</span> pronounced. I put on a pair of ECW glove's w/ insert's, and I can feel and hear every mil click with every 10th mil being well indicated with feel. The illumination adjustment has a automatic shut down feature which worked well for me since I accidently left it on the 1st night I had it.

Clearity: I can't say enough about the glass. It's the best I have ever seen without looking twice. I don't know where the glass came from "Germany or Japan?" but it's excellent.

Finish: The scope is very matted to prevent any sort of ligt reflection or glint and seems very durable.

XR Reticle: I have yet to try this out completely, but it's going to work well for holdover shot's. I think it will take some getting used to at different range's before proficiency can be expected, especially for those that are use to standard mil/mil reticle's.

If I was to nit-pick I would ask that every 5th mil to be marked visually with a different color for the purpose of visual speed and cap's to cover the locking lever's to avoid hangup.

Over all it's a excellent piece of glass and it's no wonder that the USMC recently contracted this scope for the field. It is well designed, very crafty and I have no doubt that the scope is very durable as it is built like a tank.

I highly recommend the Heritage scope for anyone that wants high quality scope.

MS

Does anyone know how bright the illumination is in the V8?
As bright as the Meopta/ShortDot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know how bright the illumination is in the V8?
As bright as the Meopta/ShortDot? </div></div>

On the prototype I saw at last years SHOT Show, definitely. You will not have a problem picking up the dot. I'm dying to get my hands on one of these.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for all the feedback, gents. All Heritages shipped out!! They look as good as ever.

Scott </div></div>

Thanks Scott!

Paul from Premier has been very pro-active with my feedback on the Premier scope. And Scott from Libery Optic's will be hearing from me again when I want to purchase another scope.

I will post some picture's soon.

MS

Any 5x25's on hand Scott? If so I will have no problem taking it off your hands.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 03dvldog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any 5x25's on hand Scott? If so I will have no problem taking it off your hands.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Not quite. Everyone received has flown out of here, we got another one yesterday and it's shipping today UPS Red.

We do have 3-15x50 both Gen 2 XR and Gen 2 mildot in stock for immediate shipment. These are all DT-MTC knobs. All backorders have been filled.

We anticipate getting more 5-25 very soon and we should have some in stock after all backorders are filled, I'll update when I know more.

Scott