• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

thefiremeister

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2009
Nevada
I hardly ever see a Premier scopes mentioned in these threads. Why is that?

I bought one a while back ( 3 x 15 ) with the GEN 2 XR and finely got it mounted on my rifle. I haven't had a chance to box test it or give it a good work out yet but the glass is great and I'm pretty thrilled so far.

They are great scopes. I have a 3-15 and a 5-25. I love the Gen2XR and I recently picked up a 5-25 S&B with the XR reticle. Enjoy it!

Wish I could afford one right now, its on the list, but I won't be getting one for a while. I can't recall a single instance where someone wasn't happy with theirs (although I'm sure someone somewhere has been disappointed)

Own three 5-25s with G2XR. Love them.

Had a 3-15 G2MD, but preferred the 5-25.

Just got a used 5-25 and it's great! Very happy with it. Not sure why they aren't as popular in the threads as the other big names like USO, NF and S&B.

IMG_5506-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

I love my 5-25. It makes an excellent ELR optic, one of these days I'm going to get around to trying the 3-15 light tactical model. I keep hearing good things about it.

I have two 5-25's and an LT on the way. I sold a 5-25 USO to fund them. Customer service has been great, had a bit of grease splatter on the glass during shipping and they took care of it quickly.

I've been researching them for a while and saving my pennies. I decided on the Light Tactical mil/mil with illuminated Gen 2XR. Now I can't find one anywhere. Dealers are out and they say Premier isn't offering a ETA or accepting back orders. Anyone have insight into what is going on?

after using the 3-15 I'm saving up for the 5-25. I love the different click when your on a Mil as opposed to a 10th of a mil. Helps me keep track of where I'm at

I know they make a good scope but I think they either are or were in some kind of financial problems. I would be careful.

Last edited:
Currently have a 5-25 Gen2 XR and I love it. I've always regretted selling my 3-15 Gen2 XR... suppose one day I'll have to get another.

I know they make a good scope but I think they either are or were in kind of financial problems. I would be careful.

I had heard that but it looks like they are being distributed by Armament Technology Incorporated now and owned by Tangent Theta. who ever they are.

I had heard that but it looks like they are being distributed by Armament Technology Incorporated now and owned by Tangent Theta. who ever they are.
Yeah they are owned by a canadian now, they are no longer an american scope company. Nothing wrong with that to me, i know it matters to some. Only thing that stops me from buying one is the reticle choices.

I have two 5-25 Gen 2XR tactical scopes. It is hard to find a better or more durable scope.

One of the best reticles out there in my opinion.

The turrets are easy to adjust as well.

At least in my opinion the glass is much better than the NFs and USO scopes I have.

Great scope, i have premier heritage 5-25x56, the glass is tiny tiny tiny better than SB 5-25x56mm(9.8-10) in my eyes. I do have both :D

If they put the MSR reticle in the 3-15, i'd pick it up in a heartbeat.

BTW anyone know what happened to the 1.1-8x? Really was interested.

I diverge. Admittedly good reticles. Had both...both went back for repairs. After repair, both were promptly sold. Yes they have fantastic glass...Yes they are overbuilt...yes they have big knobs...BUT with the exception of the glass, everything else is "accomplished" by use of the BIGGER HAMMER theory of engineering. If an S & B is a big Mercedes, the Premier is a big Cadillac. Both may get you there, but one does so with more style, class, efficiency and attention to detail.

I've owned two Premier 5-25 and three S&B 5-25's. I really thought my Premier's had a little better glass and turrets. Ended up selling the Premier's though because I love the MSR reticle in my Schmidts. Nothing wrong with Premier's in my opinion other than reticle options and warranty work concerns (if the company goes out of business).

I hardly ever see a Premier scopes mentioned in these threads. Why is that?

I bought one a while back ( 3 x 15 ) with the GEN 2 XR and finely got it mounted on my rifle. I haven't had a chance to box test it or give it a good work out yet but the glass is great and I'm pretty thrilled so far.

I'm fairly certain that, if you browsed any past Premier threads, you'll note a similar group of satisfied owners commenting positively. Likewise, you'll notice a similar group shooters who've tried & moved on...
Considering the fact that you've got one on your rifle, forget about what others think, enjoy shooting with your new glass and decide for yourself what YOU think your Premier!
Just sayin' that our opinions are just that...opinions. They only mean as much as you allow them to...

Enjoy your new scope!

I have 2 premier LT and I really like them. I had to send one back for service do to optic not focusing and parallax knob not working but it was taken care of and sent back with no problems and very fast.

Just got my premier 5x25 couple of days ago. Super clear glass. Amazing quality! Can't wait to go shooting with it.