• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Preparedness, Patience, Perspiration

Re: Preparedness, Patience, Perspiration

Wow U got me
I thought it was a pile of garbage

LOL good photo

Outstanding camouflage

Thats cool. Yep, looks like an M14. The only gripe is that the hole for the scope is too round. It catches the eye instantly. It needs to be a natural shape. not trying to take away from the fact that the picture is very cool..

I don't think it's a M14 as the glass is to close to bore ctr line. If it is, I would like the name of that mount, as the ejection port area tuning for the weapon to work correctly was a feat.

Lots of 30 cal barrels have 14 style flash hiders.

Ya, the round hole needs work but I'll bet when he slips that can on, thats laying there, his buds will sleep all night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dirknar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats cool. Yep, looks like an M14. The only gripe is that the hole for the scope is too round. It catches the eye instantly. It needs to be a natural shape. not trying to take away from the fact that the picture is very cool.. </div></div>

cool avatar, i was about to make one of the same thing. i got beat to it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think it's a M14 as the glass is to close to bore ctr line. If it is, I would like the name of that mount, as the ejection port area tuning for the weapon to work correctly was a feat.

Lots of 30 cal barrels have 14 style flash hiders.

Ya, the round hole needs work but I'll bet when he slips that can on, thats laying there, his buds will sleep all night. </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing but do they use the front sights or just the flash hiders. It's hard to make out but if you maximize the pic you can see the front sight.

look at the full size pic just above the flashhider. it looks like the M-14 front site is a hold point for the tan burlap.

Dam good job except for the scope and the flashhider. Other than that its pretty much prefect.

not a bad job blending.leaving would be the issue.mother would not be happy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barenger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> not a bad job blending.leaving would be the issue.mother would not be happy </div></div>

That's <span style="font-weight: bold">exactly</span> what I was thinking. Entry and egress should be at shooters option, unobserved. The shooter has put himself in an exposed position with little/no escape options.

"Sauna Shot" and "Perspiration" are also right on the $$!!

I was told by one person to stop posting these. He felt that these were easy "internet" pictures to find. Certainly harder to collect than titty shots.

In any event, I was surprised to see these keep popping up.

DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE MORE OF THESE?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told by one person to stop posting these. He felt that these were easy "internet" pictures to find. Certainly harder to collect than titty shots.

DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE MORE OF THESE? </div></div>

Why Not??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told by one person to stop posting these. He felt that these were easy "internet" pictures to find. Certainly harder to collect than titty shots.

Why Not?? </div></div>
Yeah, really? I like 'em. The Dog Team cracked me up.

Compromising egress, in daylight? Sure.

Long as you can deal with comfort breaks, I don't see it as an issue.

Me, I would expect my Snipers to be coming back in smelling of stale urine... At least, they'd be back...

Dedication, guys; dedication...

That's what they make automated laundry machinery for...

I think it is really cool picture, Is this really you?? Where was this picture taken??

Took me a bit to figure out what the point of this picture was. I was looking at the main picture page so the pic was smaller but it took a few seconds. Awesome work.

great camo. until i saw the black circle, i was clueless. i was also wondering about how to leave that position.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great camo. until i saw the black circle </div></div>

+1

awesome job! i need to post the pics i have like this.awwwwww...snipers. what would the world be like without them??? here's the thought for the day, "be careful what you hide behind, cuz it might be me." lol

wow where is he? nice job

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EZ Bake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that blood on the wall and on the front bag? </div></div>

No, it is just chewing tobacco. For those of you who want to know it is a M-14 he is holding. This was taken outside our tents just for fun. the guy behind the rifle is not a member here, but he is well known in the sniper community.

"The only gripe is that the hole for the scope is too round. It catches the eye instantly"

Agree to disagree. Anybody that would notice this and do something about it would have been long since dead.

Awesome job, now you should overwatch an airsoft pistol 200m down the road... JK

Now where have i seen this pic before ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spurs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now where have i seen this pic before ? </div></div>

Share with us...

I've seen this picture on the web or in a book i read but can't exactly remember where. It is pretty distinct after all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was told by one person to stop posting these. He felt that these were easy "internet" pictures to find. Certainly harder to collect than titty shots.

Hell yes!!

With a linky in your tag line?

Neil

Nice Camo.... Well hidden, even with the scope and flash hider