• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

President Biden

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    If Joe Biden will be sworn in as president, do you foresee the press going after him? If they don't, what will they talk about. A lovefest will only hold people's attentions for so long. There has to be strife for the press to be relevant.

Last edited:
    Reactions: diverdon
    Have you seen the debates? What the 'news' sources have run on him since he started to run?

It'll be a daily helping of how he's so much better than Trump and why he's the best president after Obama we've ever had.

Meanwhile, any mention of vote fraud, Ukraine, crack smoking, pedophilia or the other million things hes literally known for will be shouted down.

America Stalin, coming Jan20. Get your Solzhenitsyn before then. Life as we know it is over.

Please prove me wrong.

Reactions: Welder247
    The false flag gun crimes committed to try and destroy the 2A

This. EXTREMELY dangerous and a real possibility. EVERYONE should be armed and ready to engage tangos while out and about. I rather fucking face a gun charge for carrying in a prohibited place/region after dirtnapping some militarized incel/ANTIFA freak in the process of carrying out his handlers' orders, than watch ten, twenty, thirty innocent people being gunned down by said scumbag.

I am to the point where I just want a flamed-out F35 to land on his armored car, after the pilot safely ejects, leaving a full tank of jet fuel onboard. Hopefully, with Cameltoe busy trying to give him woooooody🙈

Alternatively, let the F35 do what it does best and have it destroy multiple such targets in addition to those goddamn motherfucks.

The mainstream media has dug themselves into a ditch with incessant doom mongering. If they don't continue with Biden, ad revenue will plummet. It's honestly a win-win. They either continue the way they have or they hemorrhage money trying to stay relevant.

Reactions: freeride
    you guys seem to forget that they only 'won' by a small margin. They know this, they can't ignore this. They're going to purge their far left, the AOC's and other weirdos. They realized that if with Trump in the House, they STILL can't get a massive majority, then America, frankly, is really mostly conservatively minded. They will NOT want to lose even more House and Senate seats in the mid-terms. They have to move to the center.

I'm not relishing it, by any means, but I don't see the red wall of communism coming down like some are predicting.

Having said that, I'm going to PLASTER my neighborhood with 'DEFUND THE POLICE' posters because apparently it made people not want to vote Dem....

The one net positive from this may actually be a vast silver lining, especially for the ever growing number of people who are just sick of the corrupt government in general.

For years now, I can remember people saying what people said when Trump won and are saying now; we want to secede, we want to actually physically fight for our rights because we're not represented at all, we want to fight back and are willing to do so.

The problem has always been - how? You and 4 friends go shoot up something to prove a point? You're a one off domestic terrorist. Make a stand? They beat you down and make an example out of you with countless agencies and courts that are set up against you. There has never been any form of leadership or organization of any kind. Just literally, 10s if not 100s of thousands of individuals, with the same mindset but couldn't connect.

Trump doesn't back down. Trump isn't the limp wristed politician we have always had. Trump, along with the perfect storm of years of corruption without consequences, a stolen election in the face of 70M+ Americans and now illegitimate politicians overtly wanting to inflict their will on you openly without fear, may end up being the beginning of something.

The one net positive from this may actually be a vast silver lining, especially for the ever growing number of people who are just sick of the corrupt government in general.

For years now, I can remember people saying what people said when Trump won and are saying now; we want to secede, we want to actually physically fight for our rights because we're not represented at all, we want to fight back and are willing to do so.

The problem has always been - how? You and 4 friends go shoot up something to prove a point? You're a one off domestic terrorist. Make a stand? They beat you down and make an example out of you with countless agencies and courts that are set up against you. There has never been any form of leadership or organization of any kind. Just literally, 10s if not 100s of thousands of individuals, with the same mindset but couldn't connect.

Trump doesn't back down. Trump isn't the limp wristed politician we have always had. Trump, along with the perfect storm of years of corruption without consequences, a stolen election in the face of 70M+ Americans and now illegitimate politicians overtly wanting to inflict their will on you openly without fear, may end up being the beginning of something.

• Haha
    Reactions: vinniedelpino
    you guys seem to forget that they only 'won' by a small margin. They know this, they can't ignore this. They're going to purge their far left, the AOC's and other weirdos. They realized that if with Trump in the House, they STILL can't get a massive majority, then America, frankly, is really mostly conservatively minded. They will NOT want to lose even more House and Senate seats in the mid-terms. They have to move to the center.

I'm not relishing it, by any means, but I don't see the red wall of communism coming down like some are predicting.

Having said that, I'm going to PLASTER my neighborhood with 'DEFUND THE POLICE' posters because apparently it made people not want to vote Dem....
    Cumlumpia is further left than AOC.

I also think President Trump will continue the fight. I'm hoping the opening salvo is a slew of special prosecutors.

Obiden will be another "anointed one" like Barry was. Comrade Harris will be as untouchable as AOC. Those who voted for these two deserve everything they get but then again, our America hating Leftist media will only tell them so much.

Reactions: diverdon

It hasn't quite sunk in yet has it?
    There will be no future elections that matter.
    There is only one possible way out of this and the content will not like it.
    God helps those who help themselves.

Will Americans be happy with the return of inflation? Higher prices for fuel? More government in their everyday life?

I think if anything, Trump has shown a vast amount of Americans how things could be. We will see the exact opposite from a Biden presidency.

Imagine these millennials in 2-3 years. They can't make it now, how are they going to make it with Bidens $5.00 a gallon gas price? It will be fun to watch them admit their errors and long for another Trump to come and bail them out.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Will Americans be happy with the return of inflation? Higher prices for fuel? More government in their everyday life?

I think if anything, Trump has shown a vast amount of Americans how things could be. We will see the exact opposite from a Biden presidency.

Imagine these millennials in 2-3 years. They can't make it now, how are they going to make it with Bidens $5.00 a gallon gas price? It will be fun to watch them admit their errors and long for another Trump to come and bail them out.
    They don't drive, remember? They cannot figure out how to drive. They use Uber. They will not care about gasoline at 6 bucks. They are mostly brainwashed robots. We are in trouble.

Why do you all think we will win any elections ever again? Senate or president or anything ?

They used multiple vote frauds and no one is punishing them or holding them accountable

They don't drive, remember? They cannot figure out how to drive. They use Uber. They will not care about gasoline at 6 bucks. They are mostly brainwashed robots. We are in trouble.

Higher fuel prices will affect them more than they know. That Uber drive will double in price, their expensive coffee and all of their dine in or dine out food will cost more. Even their clothing will cost more. Inflation will run rampant and they will wonder why things got so expensive. They will soon learn.

Here are a few events my crystal ball is showing me for the next few years:

1. Obiden will officially be installed as occupier of the presidency in January.

2. Covid deaths and infections (according to the media) will continue to skyrocket despite vaccinations and Bidens' super-duper-fantastic plan to wear masks for 100 more days.

Blame will go to defiant people on the right who refuse to listen to Leftist Govs. mandates to stay at home and wear masks. Possibly a scary new strain worse than C-19 requiring more lockdowns. Hey, if it saves one life....

3. Mainstream media will fawn over Biden at first. After a year or so of hiding in the White House basement the narrative will slowly turn to evidence of his cognitive decline.

4. Biden will be removed from office due to inability to perform duties. Hallway-mouth Harris will be installed as POTUS.

5. False flag shootings by Leftist incel cucks will start up again (blame will be placed on need for more restrictive gun laws, possibly supplemented by anger over election results or lockdown fatigue) and used to push through a new assault weapons ban. I think the tax is too low hanging a fruit. Non-compliance with the tax will be used to support a new ban or mandated buy-back of scary guns and "high-capacity magazines that should only be used my military and LE."

6. Media will make fun of Trump no matter what he says or does. They'll do this until they get bored and only mention him in a where-are-they-now style. Cue the eyewitness reports of him with Russian hookers, dumpster diving or ranting about election fraud, corruption or the deep state.

7. No republican will win a future presidential election.

FE0EF29E-412C-440A-810C-DEA8183371E7.jpeg

Inflation will run rampant and they will wonder why things got so expensive. They will soon learn.
    F no they won't.

Commies and statists solutions always involve more government and more of what is causing the problem.

I was trying to explain the implications of a Biden presidency to my old college roommate last night. He believes the MSM bullshit, he thinks I have a screw loose and doesn’t comprehend things like loss of 2A rights, higher taxes, and more intrusive government. He asked me why the conservatives can’t just get over it and cooperate so we have a functional government. I told him that the dems are all about unity when they are in power but reject all compromise when they aren’t. I pointed out Pelosi rejecting the $1.8T stimulus just to prevent Trump from getting a win, hurting struggling families in the name of political gain. I would like gov’t to work, but the dems have earned a rough ride with their behavior the past 4 years. I’d like to see special counsels appointed for election fraud issues and Hunter before Trump leaves office. We know that Biden will pardon his son if convicted, disgusting.

We must win Georgia.

Reactions: TripleBull
    My spam folder is full of bullshit from Georgia democratic party and the gap toothed bitch. Most are asking if I need a mail in ballot and who we need to vote for to get the free shit.
    I went to school in the south and have lived here now for 30 years and have a ton of friends in GA. I do not like what I hear from them about people in their work orbit being short sighted saying 'fuck it' or even not voting thanks to Lin Wood's idiot suggestion as some kind of 2 year old protest against RINOs in GA. At best the run offs are going to be razor thin and if the same shenanigans of Nov are allowed next month I fear this won't even be close with people who might otherwise vote R saying what does it matter.....which is idiotic it does matter now more than ever. Such a pathetic circumstance....glad I don't know any of my friend's acquaintances in GA I'd be spending 24/7 attempting to convince them the reality of The Alamo. The damage that would be done b/t now and the midterms with Dems holding all 3 branches would be unrecoverable in my estimation.
    I I've replied to several stating that I was going to refer them to the election commission since I am a Tennessee resident

I think that way too, but every once in a while I do a reality check and observe the world around me. Right now my wife is feverishly shopping for a $500 gaming console for my son. Earlier this morning we put together our Christmas menu with prime rib as the main course. My dog has access to better medical care than most of the rest of the world.

Right now, as I type this I'm dropping my morning deuce into a bowl of clean, potable water. When I'm done I'll push a little lever and that water will replenish itself. We have it good.... real good. Until that changes I don't expect any meaningful resistance to the bullshit going on.

They are probably printing out millions of ballots in Georgia as we speak. Gotta fill em out and load those trucks early.

Unless something drastically changes, we will never see an actual fair election again. I’ve seen an election like this once before, but I was working in Angola, west Africa, at the time. I never thought I’d see something like that here, but there it is.

I’m heart broken.

I say we play their game, harvest ballots, send ballots to dead folks, get those who know rig the machines to benefit us.

I hope the dems come back with, you couldn't have won, we cheated to make sure you didn't.

Two wrongs don't make a right but fight fire with fire.

We have to stop being Mr. Nice Guy!

I say we play their game, harvest ballots, send ballots to dead folks, get those who know rig the machines to benefit us.

I hope the dems come back with, you couldn't have won, we cheated to make sure you didn't.

Two wrongs don't make a right but fight fire with fire.

We have to stop being Mr. Nice Guy!
    In many respects that is what SCOTUS has said.....'uh we are not touching this boys it's up to the states to work it out'. Paraphrasing of course, but as of this morning it's clear once again Democrats who NEVER stop fighting saw this scenario on the table however despicable, probably dreamed of it for years, had a plan and executed it.

Reactions: 1skrewsloose
    Since when was it soley up to the demoshit party to run elections? It's a 50-50 demoshit and repukian run event.
    For 8 years the repukian party party promised to right things while the kenyan was in the top spot. We fell for their bullshit and gave them what they asked for.( Except Jeb). What did they do for the republic? There's 9 (nine) repukian members on the house Intel committee. They sat and listened to Comey, McCabe, brennan, strozk, and the rest of the alphabet tell the truth behind closed doors. Dickwad shift comes out of those hearings and spews lies and not a single one of those repukian party members said Jack Shit to stand up for Trump.
    Now they let/allowed/partook in a rigged election and what are they doing? Please ohh please vote repukian party in Georgia so we can protect you.
    Go ahead and buy into their bullshit again. What did the senate actually stop under the kenyan? Will they stand up to the communists and the Pravda? NOT!!!!
    I guess hope is a powerful thing. Reality is a slap in the face. Wake the fuck up!!!

Dementia go is like a "Special" child. off limits to the media

Fuck that. This is the hill to die on. Our election system is broken. And it’s up to us to provide some goddang encouragement to our corrupt POS officials to fix that shit

Reactions: deersniper
    If Joe Biden will be sworn in as president, do you foresee the press going after him? If they don't, what will they talk about. A lovefest will only hold people's attentions for so long. There has to be strife for the press to be relevant.
    they are already going after him so they can install harris.

Higher fuel prices will affect them more than they know. That Uber drive will double in price, their expensive coffee and all of their dine in or dine out food will cost more. Even their clothing will cost more. Inflation will run rampant and they will wonder why things got so expensive. They will soon learn.
    They will scapegoat us for the problems caused by their policies. As they build hatred they will channel their base to pogroms of violence against us. They will use the power of the state to restrain us.

It's all in the history books. Look under "what happens after an election is stolen."

Paper ballots counted in public. Nothing less.

If these bastards take office Jan 20th, one of the first things on the agenda is to try to take away our firearms to ensure no chance of an uprising... The people need to be ready to take this country back... What is happening in this country to our constitution is a fucking travesty!