• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

President Monkeypox

Its all fun and games until a stronger and smarter nation decides to drop holy hell on us. When in all of history has anyone picked the dumbest mumbling village idiot as a leader . We are a nation of fools and Biden is the uncontested proof of it .

And courtesy of notacos4u:

(Exquisite timing no tacos!)
043a0b88-5008-4e54-9f88-5ea2175ec14c-jpeg.7875042

Y'know, I like to help someone out just as much as the next guy but for fucks sake when the fuck does anyone give anything back to us? We have hurricanes, floods, tornados, earthquakes, droughts, etc.etc. I know that's not a comparison to war but we shell out billions upon billions and it never seems to end. Feels like that successful guy whenever something needs getting paid all his friends just expect him to foot the bill because he's get plenty to go round.

So.... WHO already meeting over this latest convenient scam-demic. Great timing as the WHO also conviens in Davos over American health sovereignty. They just can't wait can they. Pandemic 2.0 coming in and we will all have to go out and get our new Monkey Pox vaccine. People have just become too complacent with Covid, it's pass'e now.

Mind you that there are only 200 cases of MP globally.

Y'know, I like to help someone out just as much as the next guy but for fucks sake when the fuck does anyone give anything back to us? We have hurricanes, floods, tornados, earthquakes, droughts, etc.etc. I know that's not a comparison to war but we shell out billions upon billions and it never seems to end. Feels like that successful guy whenever something needs getting paid all his friends just expect him to foot the bill because he's get plenty to go round.
Whenever treasury prints money, it's actually every nation giving us cash. It devalues the US currency they are holding for trade.

I know I know, they shouldn't hold US dollar then but if they don't, the world will trade in some other rupee or Chinese peso. That allows someone else to do what we are currently doing.

Or worse, people start trading in crypto which is why the administration wants to "protect vulnerable citizens" from it.

Reactions: TXAZ
Its all fun and games until a stronger and smarter nation decides to drop holy hell on us. When in all of history has anyone picked the dumbest mumbling village idiot as a leader . We are a nation of fools and Biden is the uncontested proof of it .

Biden is no idiot. He is an enemy operative.

The enemy is at the helm.

Reactions: candyx and mosin46
someone above questioned the need to give ukraine $40. of course we have to do that .hunter is generating huge legal bills that we must cover. need to compensate his and daddy's intimate partners of all ages and genders for their silence.