• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

President Reagan enjoying his right as an American with his friends...

Elaborate.

R
He’s leaving the site, scum gone.

IMG_0381.png

Last edited:
I know Ron was leaning a little to the left but I still liked the way he dealt with the Iranian mullahs, and he took a bullet for his country from a crazy!!!!
You sir are clueless, about his so called dealing with Iran as are most. If you were in the know tell us about what the Russians did to quickly get their people back, as the Iranians took some of their people at the same time. Americans were held 444 days, Russians less than 2 weeks.

Also explain to me when he took a bullet for this,... country?

If I remember correctly, wasn't it John Hinkley, Jr. trying to impress Jodie Foster by popping Reagan?

That doesn't sound to me like he took a bullet "for the country".

Just some dipshit trying to get the attention of some broad by shooting the president. Way different than when Lincoln was assassinated.

Time to get rid of the scum on this link!!!!!!!
Ronnie played both sides of the gun control fence. He wasnt making his own decissions before he left office. If you are sensitive and think that posters in the Bear Pit are scum, maybe you should remember the First Amendment then excuse yourself from the Pit.