• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

President Zelensky Insulted By Biden’s Offer

Familydude

Spending my kids’ paltry inheritance on hobbies
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    California
    Wouldn’t it be easier to give Zelinsky a half dozen W88’s w/ delivery vehicles and let nature take its course? :)

peasants and tax servants like us don't understand the complexities of foreign policy ... we need to keep working and paying our taxes and not stick our noses in business that we don't understand and trust that our "elected" leaders who buy $50M estates off of a $174,000 per year salary have our best interests at heart
    Im Maggot and I endorse this statement.

Our government and political leaders love us and have our best interests at heart.

As long as we obey.

Reactions: BScore
    Mmmm..but our southern border is wide open to illegals, cartels and Chi-com fentanyl. Fuck Ukraine and Russia powers that be, I feel sorry for the regular people on both sides having to deal with the shit, but wait, how about our border???
    We're fucked until we take our republic back.

Payup and shut up! Quae elegis te facit.

Pride costs and being best, few bucks there and there is not much...

Just watched the NBA game where the Jazz mascot "shared" some popcorn with fans throwing like 50% of the corn away on the ground. Not a single woke fucker "talking head" (even narrator cheering as in Apocalypse now "get some" ad nauseam) on the teevee objecting to the fact there be hungry niggers in Africa needing feeding or some southern hobo children being fucked by white supremacist KKK members while going hungry. Me being a child of 70ies having my stomach full entire life find throwing away popcorn on a game rather "special" while at the same time sporting Ukraine flag and shouting "world injustice"; a fitting picturesce to the failure the West has become. I pitty some of you who can see it and despise the lot of you who still think you are special*.

*You are but you know in a "special kind of Olympic" way...

Reactions: thejeep
    Anyone seriously believes this is the last tab MIC wants paid

Billions are fast adding up in bills passed in ever shorter timeframe, soon they might be hashing out daily billion dollar packages

DATA: A cumulative total of U.S. military aid to Ukraine since Russia's Feb. 24 invasion. (there was plenty spent before that)
    February 25: $350m
    March 12: $550m
    March 16: $1.35b
    April 1: $1.65b
    April 5: $1.75b
    April 13: $2.55b
    April 21: $3.35b
    April 24: $3.67b
    April 28: $14.67b

$$$ numbers are escalating because Ukrainians are getting hammered hard .The reality on the ground does not quite sync well with the propaganda.

Last edited:
    just underlines the BS. why putin did it i can't figure. never made sense. but,he did. unless there is a revolt by the russian military like in 1917,there is no chance the russians won't prevail. casualties and cost will be big issues for the russians but i doubt putin will pull out at this point. the ukranian people are screwed as are the russian and the american people as well. for us the cost of the war is big $ but still not as high as biden gave the taliban.

just underlines the BS. why putin did it i can't figure. never made sense. but,he did. unless there is a revolt by the russian military like in 1917,there is no chance the russians won't prevail. casualties and cost will be big issues for the russians but i doubt putin will pull out at this point. the ukranian people are screwed as are the russian and the american people as well. for us the cost of the war is big $ but still not as high as biden gave the taliban.
    Putin drasticaly miscalculated , this is a war he could have easily won in 2014 ,now it will probably end with a fucking Korea style DMZ between Donbas possibly Kherson and rest of Ukraine.

Interesting read

* really innovative how the Servant of the People TV show was a multi year election campaign for Zelensky to ensure his rise to power

Last edited:
    Reactions: mosin46
    Payup and shut up! Quae elegis te facit.

Pride costs and being best, few bucks there and there is not much...

Just watched the NBA game where the Jazz mascot "shared" some popcorn with fans throwing like 50% of the corn away on the ground. Not a single woke fucker "talking head" (even narrator cheering as in Apocalypse now "get some" ad nauseam) on the teevee objecting to the fact there be hungry niggers in Africa needing feeding or some southern hobo children being fucked by white supremacist KKK members while going hungry. Me being a child of 70ies having my stomach full entire life find throwing away popcorn on a game rather "special" while at the same time sporting Ukraine flag and shouting "world injustice"; a fitting picturesce to the failure the West has become. I pitty some of you who can see it and despise the lot of you who still think you are special*.

*You are but you know in a "special kind of Olympic" way...
    If you watched an nba game, you're more hood than my hood...muh nigga.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    Putin drasticaly miscalculated , this is a war he could have easily won in 2014 ,now it will probably end with a fucking Korea style DMZ between Donbas possibly Kherson and rest of Ukraine.

Interesting read
    That was a well written and very informative read.. Thanks for posting.

peasants and tax servants like us don't understand the complexities of foreign policy ... we need to keep working and paying our taxes and not stick our noses in business that we don't understand and trust that our "elected" leaders who buy $50M estates off of a $174,000 per year salary have our best interests at heart
    Life will become so much simpler when our country collapses... Our days will be spent gardening and there will be no more Internet. Our tax bills will be considerably lower, no more expensive automobiles, just a donkey and cart to get us to town once a month.

images

Reactions: Doc68
    Get in line, fuckface. There’s a lot of people who are insulted by Biden

(I know this is satire, I just can’t let an opportunity to trash some evil politician slip by)

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    Wouldn’t it be easier to give Zelinsky a half dozen W88’s w/ delivery vehicles and let nature take its course? :)
    Ukraine actually had the bulk of nuclear weapons when USSR failed --but gave them ALL to Russia.

They made their bed, they lay in it.

Those same nukes are why nobody wants to get into shit with Russia. Fact.

Reactions: mosin46